• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Event] Wabbit! (Sunday 4th, 8pm)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WHEN? Sunday the 4th of April 2010 at 8pm UK Time, (9pm Central European Time)
WHERE? Trammel & Felucca

Flopsy ran for her life and cowered in fear for the bigger rabbits were coming and they had stolen all of her carrots!

In the mind of a rabbit there is only one thing more important than carrots - and that is lettuce.

But these were no ordinary carrots, they were special ones the farmer had been growing in his most prized carrot patch and it had taken her weeks to find a way in. And now they were gone! She had hoped to give them to the Easter Bunny, who it was rumoured was on his way but now it had all gone wrong.

She wrinkled her little rabbity nose, pulled herself together and made her way back to her three small kittens and explained the whole sorry tale to them.

She only hoped those nasty rabbits would be caught and cooked in a big stewpot by the long legs and that the special carrots would be taken care of and looked after by the nice long legs.

------------

Sunday April 4th look out for the nasty rabbits and see if you can find a "special carrot" [Around about 8pm Trammel and Felucca facets until all the bad rabbits are found and *coughs* sent to a happier place - remember rabbits prefer to live underground]

Event taken from the EM Website.

Small

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is a pity that the felucca was no rabbits.
Two hours of rounds to 5 times Dungeon, never met a rabbit
The most important thing that he had met during all this time, 4 blue player, and then 2 was their guilds member :D

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly never found any Wabbits so no screenshots to report, Hopefully a few others who found a bunny took some screenshots and could share them here.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, once more I strike lucky... I am an Event running MACHINE :p

I found my rabbit in Hythloth; someone else apparently ran straight past it, as it was hidden in the corner of the wall below, but I watch for the names as I run and spotted "Jessica" and knew straight away it wouldn't be a normal spawn. They were non-aggressive, so as I cleared an imp with my Mare, I pulled in a Rune Beetle expecting a huge fight and... it was just a normal rabbit. But this is no ordinary rabbit!

Ok... yes it was just a rabbit, actually. I hoped to find another one to Lore it to be sure, but alas I was not to be lucky a second time. This is the carrot it dropped; from what I could gather in chat they were all the same colour, fiery red.

The event itself seemed to peter out around 10:30, when the last reports of rabbits came in.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yep a pathetic one hit and dead dumb rabbit

totally crap waste of time

PLEASE think of something worthwhile for the next event

saying that, i nearly had one but for the i can shoot round corners archer that hit it, hence the flame aobut how pathetic they were

TheBlackCobra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry I missed that - but nice to see them listen to the feedback and make mobs that anyone can tackle for once, instead of just the uber-geared.

mikni

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed 40 minutes too late that the event had started. So me and the wife recalled around like madmen trying to find a rabbit, but I guess it was too late where we looked. She managed to find a carrot just laying on the floor though! :D

Was all of them with the same name/color?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Being one hit was a nice change

If the rabbits had been uber hard to killl then the first finder of the rabbit would 9 times out of 10 been outflanked by the next few peeps with greater dragons and rune beetles doing more damge leaving the orginal finder with,,,,''noooooooo loooooooting rights''.....now that stinks!!!!!