• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed EM Event : Saturday 17th November : Monster hunt

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gather your swords, your spellbooks, your well-trained chickens, and gird your loins!

For this night, we go in search of the most feared – or at least, the easiest to find – monsters of the land! You are hereby requested to bring any keys to peerless monsters that you can lay your hands on to the EM Mailbox in the week before this event (no point in bringing ones that will expire before the event!) and we shall go a-hunting!

As usual the event will end in Doom, unless there’s a huge outcry for it to end in Khaldun!

Continue reading...

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
This weekend, folks!

I am farming keys for the next couple days - welcome to join me or murder me hehe. Let me know if any particular bosses are desired; here, PM, or in game. I know Orcs and some new folks are needing the +5 Exodus scrolls, so that is on my to-do list (assuming our EM does not have other plans!). If you donate some keys to the EM box, feel free to let me know so I can focus on something else :)

Cya there, Siege!

Last edited:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you, but I am too dumb to understand this formula. What does that mean?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, thank you both. Well, thats kinda late for starting a hunt... :sad2:

nightstalker22

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This weekend, folks!

I am farming keys for the next couple days - welcome to join me or murder me hehe. Let me know if any particular bosses are desired; here, PM, or in game. I know Orcs and some new folks are needing the +5 Exodus scrolls, so that is on my to-do list (assuming our EM does not have other plans!). If you donate some keys to the EM box, feel free to let me know so I can focus on something else :)

Cya there, Siege!
What's a +5 Exodus scroll, and why haven't I stolen one yet?