• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event, November 26, 9pm Eastern

EMTiberies

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Barring exceptional circumstances (and if such happens I will do my best to notify you)

I will hold an event, 26 November 2011, 9pm Eastern (that's this Saturday).

It will start at the Lycaeum.

It will relate to the scenario I'm about to do a short post on.

-EM Tiberies

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To save myself some trouble, I condensed your scenario post and this one into one news post :)

Weekend nights are a bit iffy for me, but I'll try to be there!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Cool deal! This should be good, we always like popping a new EM's ... err ummmm that is to say, we love to be there for the inaugural EM event. The fiction to go along with it was well written as well, gotta love a plot to go along with an event :thumbup1:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Be forewarned, the greifers are out in full force already and luring Turkeys from the nearby woods. *smh*

Attachments

Herman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Griefers or not i Kinda liked the turkey fight before the event started

The event itself was also fun for once i did not have to suffer 10 of deaths and the bosses went down without any problem

+ some riddles,fun story,a bit of running around

wery nice thx u

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
worse than the turkeys were the players who would go and stand all over the EM, who even moved to get more room, only to be followed and spammed over, and a few people, who i won't name, spamming "HOVE" all over the place, do we have bored teens attending events?

very childish, I am however, pleased with me new computer set up, no lag so far:) also large journal gump, so i read that so the griefers dont interferr with me understanding on events

but i think its a good idea for the EM to have a paralize stick to freeze the morons and cast them aside somewhere, or temp ban 2 hr temp jail?

they are not there for the event anyway, but to be a pain in he hoop

one can hope

S

soulstoner

It was a nice chain of events. The difficulty of the EM to not be stepped all over is circumvented at the EM Hall on the platform - wonder if such a platform is transportable.

A good amount of early heads up provided here on Stratics was good to pencil into calendar :thumbup1:-

but ... given the lanterns all over shard instruct: For News and Information On Atlantic EM Events Visit http:// atlantic.uoem.net it should have also been posted there prior to Stratics.... not sure if the function to get email for new posts/updates from that site is functioning ..... plus the contact your EMs information needs updated there too :
Contact your Event Moderators by Email we'd love to hear your comments, suggestions and feedback.
EM Bennu: [email protected]
EM Spriggan: [email protected]

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The story line was awesome and wanted to say Thanks EM Tiberius for your event. Was a little laggy for me but was a good story line. One thing that did upset are those people who interupt and spam and cause tons of extra lag. It's hard to please Atlantic, but i think you did a good job EM Tiberius. Cant wait for future events ;)