• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Event] Merry Christmas Europa (Multiday event)

K

Kayne

Merry Christmas Europa

DATE: Monday 19th December through to Thursday 22nd December

The Christmas Stag and Santa's Mutated Elf couldn't make it this year. Santa needed the Stag to pull his sleigh and the Mutated Elf did such a good job last year, Santa made him Chief Directing Manager of the secret toys-factory on Ice Island. But Santa sent another of his little helpers to Sosaria; A Sugarplum Fairy!

The Sugarplum Fairy will be visiting the cities and towns of Sosaria in the evenings from Monday to Thursday. Have you been Naughty or Nice? The Sugerplum Fairy knows and will have just the right gift for you!

Source: Merry Christmas Europa

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just to inform those who want to catch this event whilst there are still two days left;

* The event seems to start at 8pm UK time, the normal EM event time.

* The Sugar Plum Fairy, a Yellow Named character is moving a statue of Santa to different spaces in a Trammel City for an hour each day.

* The cities I saw her in last night were; Britain (West Britain Bank) Trinsic (In the garden at the centre of town) and Cove (Just SE of the bank). There may have been more I didn't find her in, and someone was shouting out the wrong locations to possibly try and troll, or to try and distract people and keep the number of rewards down.

* Join Event chat for most of the discussion, although the EM was announcing start and end times in General chat.

* Click the Santa statue for your reward. It is ONE PER CHARACTER OVER THE ENTIRE TIME PERIOD. So you have not missed anything by missing a day. Do not expect to get every character done on a single day though; I only managed to locate the Sugar Plum Fairy in time to get 6 done yesterday. Mark a rune to where you find them and leave it at your house to save time running across town.

* The rewards appear to be random; Naughty people get a "Coal Fired Christmas Dragon, Hand Made EM Sarakan and EM EmileLayne", Nice people a white "Christmas Dragon Hand Made By EM EmileLayne and EM Sarakan";

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not really :eyes:
Indeed not! As SOMEONE WHO SHOULD BE BANNED and as a result I END UP WITH THEIR CASTLE discovered, it's possible for a character who has had one before to get another. My suspicion is that it's on a 24 hour timer, as every character of mine who got one yesterday got another today, but near the end of the event; but the character who got one today couldn't get a second... yet!

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Indeed not! As SOMEONE WHO SHOULD BE BANNED and as a result I END UP WITH THEIR CASTLE discovered, it's possible for a character who has had one before to get another. My suspicion is that it's on a 24 hour timer, as every character of mine who got one yesterday got another today, but near the end of the event; but the character who got one today couldn't get a second... yet!
Are you calling troubles on someone and yourself too? :gee: