• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Event] Meeting with Queen Dawn (Tuesday 7th)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WHEN? Tuesday 7th September at 8pm UK Time, 9pm Central European Time
WHERE? Throne Room, Castle British in Trammel

Meeting with Queen Dawn at the Throne Room of Castle British.
Try to bring a bottle of Compassion Sage and a bedroll.

(notice: high fantasy event)

Event from the EM Website.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why clash it with the bloody england v switzerland game....jeeze football for the win this time for me... be seroiusly its a big clash for the evenings entertainment

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why clash it with the bloody england v switzerland game....jeeze football for the win this time for me... be seroiusly its a big clash for the evenings entertainment
After England's performance in the world cup, I think calling this a 'big clash' is a bit optimistic, there's a fair chance more people will be playing UO than watching that useless lot on TV ;)

However, more seriously - a minor game between two countries isn't really much of a reason to worry about a clash when UO is played worldwide....

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Scotland game on too, If only either team were any good to be worth watching over UO. :D

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I kinda meant its ALL OF EUROPE that are playing in tonights qualifiers...

just a SAD clash .......for all our europe nations who like there footy too

T

Trevelyan

There is as much on TV as there are channels - there is a high likelihood that someone is missing something they want to see during an event.

Or you can take your laptop into the room with the tv. Or get a TV in your pc room. Or catch up online. Or watch it online. Or catch the results and highlights later.

Maybe it would be better to postpone events until a day where nobody has anything to do and when all of the TV transmitters on the UK are off. And all the satellites are dead. :D

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Football *spits* ugh.

My problem is the lack of notice for these shindigs. 24hrs is NOT enough time for me to rearrange child and/or work commitments; both in this case, because my husband has a coastguard training session tonight, so the kids get to come to work with me tonight. What time do I have to be there? 8pm, of course rolleyes:

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, who was special guest?
1. red tape
2. bookworm
3. bureaucrat daemon
4. none of above
5. all of above

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL O LOL O LOL
Maybe it would be better to postpone events until a day where nobody has anything to do and when all of the TV transmitters on the UK are off. And all the satellites are dead.
:stretcher:

WHY DID I even mention that the whole of europe [ not the whole of europa] was playing qualifying football games for it to be compared with any other nights entertainment...whatever....WHATEVER

I really enjoyed englands 4 star performance AND WAS HAPPY TO SACRIFICE MY 1-2 HOURS UO PLAYTIME [ note not 20-22 hours uo playtime] oh and the scotland highlights were hilerious too

.........and how the hell u are supposed to play uo and watch the tv at the same time !!!!!!!!!! this defies the laws of common sense, oh!!! unless u just got uo in the background incase any freebies are given out!!! dohhhhhhhhhhhhh

was a simply comment on a rather busy night of international football, which would have been a shame if it KEPT numbers down at the event....mmmmm......... dingdong!! [end].

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well never mind the irrelevancies what actually happened at the meeting?. I had to miss it as I was out Tuesday evening

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well never mind the irrelevancies what actually happened at the meeting?. I had to miss it as I was out Tuesday evening
Got a report in works, Will have it posted by morning.