• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Event] Meeting with Queen Dawn (Thursday 3rd)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WHEN? Thursday the 3rd of April 2010 at 8pm UK Time, 9pm Central European Time
WHERE? Castle British, Britain Trammel

Audience with Queen Dawn in the Throne Room of Castle British. All citizens of the Kingdom are invited to raise issues, express their concerns or make suggestions.

Event from the EM website.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Annoyingly I forgot this.. Was watching *ducks* Britains got talent (so far it hasn't). :( Awful TV I know.

Would love to know what went on tonight if anyone went, Ta.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just my timeing, had to work yesterday to have today off to go to a wedding. Oh well have a great time all, and hit a Drow for me.

Nimuaq

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I was working on something else at the time and I was soo sure that Mapper being there, I didnt keep notes. As far as I remember, (which I dont most of it, so any correction will be gladly accepted) here are the issues covered:

The proposal to shut down Lycaeum
A long speech is given by Ravida about the threat of ignorance and the importance of knowledge. Some thoughts about nothing good can come from witches. Queen Dawn declined the proposal.

The proposal to fight against all Elves and Orcs
Queen Dawn told that each race has their own bad apples referring to Casca about the elves. Audience sugested that all orcs are bad apples. Ugluk arrived to the hall about that time.

The note found from the Drow by the Yewish
Queen Dawn read the note and surprised by the referringof an attack on tomorrow. She also noted 'It doesnt say where'. Audience members were skeptic about another attack to Yew from Drow. Some suggested that the aim of the previous attack by Drow could be to weaken the Yewish forces before another large attack. Queen Dawn called all to search for Holes and shine a light on the subject. Ugluk agreed about directing light to the Holes to see inside. A Hole in Vesper is noted. There were no representatives from Vesper and some suggested to leave Vesper to its fate.

The proposal from Cove to be the protectorate of Vesper
Queen Dawn declined the proposal.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The proposal from Cove to be the protectorate of Vesper
Queen Dawn declined the proposal.
Bah, Better get my protest board ready.

Thanks for posting Nimuaq, Really appreciate it!