• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Em Event Items +

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Winners posted. I will be back in few hours to start making trades. Best way to catch me on the spot is icq 459-176-283

Last edited:

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Winers are listed below. Please make sure I have you down for right amount. I will be on during the day to collect. my icq is 459-176-283 Congrats to winners, If for some reason winner does not contact me I will offer item to the next in line bidder. All Items must be picked up on Pacific

1. Scales Of Ghostly Judgement (20) Radugast 260M paid ty
2. Veil Of The Elder Savage [Replica] Radugast 35M paid ty
3. Spellbook (Glacial) KongoMongo 35M paid ty
4. A worn old grave marker: Alc....Ni...ad....Hero....t..cher.. A... Savi.... (10) Summer 65M
5. Pickaxe (Glacial) LtSnugggles 35M
6. Scrap Of Memory Torn From The Mind Of Charlotte Amandine Showing Aquarius 150M
7. Magic Cudgel (10) (makes dying pig sound when double clicked) Laina 190M
8. A Crimson Kimono Imported From Tokuno For Britannian Nobles (10) BonIver 130M
9. Mirror Of Humility (15) Rosary 450M
10. Volatile Crystal (10) PinkPandora 390M