• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] em event item on lake superior

M

mcrowe1082

i'm not sure if these are considered rare or not but they are a pair of shoes from an em event on Lake Superior a few months ago

they are labled "Brialla's journey calloused my feet" i can't seem to get a picture uploaded atm but am working on it. any details anyone can give me about these would be great thank you

F

Fraggles

yep they are rare, there was aprox 15 of these shoes giving out at the event that consisted of a cross country foot race. no sure about the price for them i think i saw a pair for 30m at rares fest but i dont think it sold but im not positive on that

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd estimate 35-50m for EM footwear that was given out at that rate... (15).

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
35-50 is low...

I use as a comparison the sneakers from season 6. between both types, there were over 120 given out. those can fetch a much higher rate, even at 10 times the numbers.

Personally I would be surprised if the pair on the vendor didn't sell, 30 was very cheap.

M

mcrowe1082

well this item is for sale and am taking offers on them if anyone is interested you can pm me or send me a message via icq 562-114-317
if anyone is interested please let me know how much you are willing to offer.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There were 4 pair for sale at the Raresfest on Pac. 30m, 35m, 45m, and 55m. I bought one of these, but honestly don't know at which price, but I know I missed the 30m pair... was pulling gold off vendor and someone bought them....

I guess my appraisals have less to do with whether or not I own the item or not, and more to do with what they are actually SELLING for....I'd much rather be accurate than give an inflated price b/c I own an item that is asked about....

S

shulginist

The first pair went for 20 but it sold just as the timer was up. I think steven strange got the lucky snag there.