• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [EM Event] From the Desk of Lady Amandine of the Knights of the Crux Ansata.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the Desk of Lady Amandine of the Knights of the Crux Ansata,

Knights of Britannia, the Knights of the Crux Ansata.​
I require your assembly and efforts in a matter of national security and diplomacy.​
Please gather at the Hall of Britain, in the North Section of the Capitol City on the 16th of May 2012, 9pm by the Eastern Star.​
I will see you then.​
Lady Amandine.

Buck Oily

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I don't know. I just post the news that I'm given. :)

One could take that to mean you only post the news The Crux Ansata gives out. That would be to say The Crux Ansata runs the media...... Did you word that incorrectly? Or is that how it is? Do we now have a faction controlled media?

*runs off to add to the next Hoax News report*

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
One could take that to mean you only post the news The Crux Ansata gives out. That would be to say The Crux Ansata runs the media...... Did you word that incorrectly? Or is that how it is? Do we now have a faction controlled media?

oh now this could get juicy...I love juicy....

What is going on here?!

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Well Mr. Oily, if by some astonishing display of intelligence you managed to stop making assumptions long enough to look back over my work, you'd see that while a large portion does happen to consist of Crux Ansata mission reports, that is NOT all that I post. As for my previous comment, I worded it exactly as I meant to. I'm but a lowly reporter who posts what she is given to post. If by some inconceivable miracle you're actually right that there is something going on higher up (which I highly doubt), I would not be privy to that information. Nor would I share it with you if I were.

oh now this could get juicy...I love juicy....

What is going on here?!
Just a couple of reporters poking fun at eachother in relation to the current story :)