• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event, Friday December 9, 7:30pm Eastern

EMTiberies

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I will hold the second event in the Professor's Pride scenario this Friday, December 9, at 7:30pm Eastern Time.

Professor Yusef Ad-Din has vowed to make only 2 more attempts after this artifact. Who knows, this time he may even finally answer the important question of "what is it exactly we're looking for?"

Gather at the West Brit Counselors' Hall. The Professor will either appear there or will gate you to another location.

I will make a Global Chat channel on the fly for the event, and will broadcast it to the people who are there.

I don't have access to the EM site yet, and thus am relying on the community to spread word to those genuinely interested who don't read Stratics.

Event 2 will be very similar to Event 1. There may be some twists starting in Event 3, however.

I will of course do my best to let people know if things change.

Sincerely,
EM Tiberies

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Re: EM Event, Friday December 2, 7:30pm Eastern

no rudeness intended but do you mean the 9th? Today is the 6th :)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards

*goes back to work trying to figure out the Flux capacitor*

Sauteed Onion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran

Man, what are ya'll talking about? I already found the time portal and did the event (alone, damn those paragon Evil Cu Sidhes were HORRIBLE to solo), and warped back to today! And because I didn't outdamage my imaginary friends, I didn't get an item either :D!

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Will these start to be posted on the EM Website?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards

Man, what are ya'll talking about? I already found the time portal and did the event (alone, damn those paragon Evil Cu Sidhes were HORRIBLE to solo), and warped back to today!

Alone? Then what's up with the pic? Looks like you had a good bit of help. hehe