• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Event] Elections: Meet the Runners (Sunday 13th)

K

Kayne

DATE: Sunday 13th November 2011
TIME: 8pm UK, 9pm CET, 3pm EST, 12am MSK

A meeting at Castle British. The Runners for the position of Lord Protector will be announced. There will also be some time for the Runners to give a short speech.

Source: Meet the Runners

K

Kayne

If all runners could please submit their speeches for sunday to [email protected] please that way they can be put up here afterwards.

For the campaign speeches themselves if the same can be done I can feature them.

Also one last request while I'm here, would be fantastic if the community can supply questions they want the candidates to be asked in an interview format for me to also feature here.

S

Scrumpy Jack

Ello yer lot!

I have a question for yer: where are the great unwashed? I want to be Lewd Instructor, too. So where do I have to sign?

Yers uncanny
Scrumpy Jack