• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event drops

Xug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hey all!
Old player returning starting from scratch and wondering how em drops are distributed now. Last I played it was a decent source of income on my home shard. I believe back then you had to be in the top 20 or so in damage. Is this still the case? Just hoping to get a little spending money! Thanks!

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its a combination of damage dealt, damage received and healing done...plus a sprinkling of RNG.

Then there also, allegedly, a "home shard advantage" that supposedly builds up points like Doom does until you get a drop. So don't go on a character that shardhops.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey all!
Old player returning starting from scratch and wondering how em drops are distributed now.
I would guess 3-5 drops go to each of the guys running 6+ accounts at once and there are easily 5+ people doing this at each event so that would leave a few left overs for the other players.

What am I on about? See HERE

Ox_AO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hey all!
Old player returning starting from scratch and wondering how em drops are distributed now. Last I played it was a decent source of income on my home shard. I believe back then you had to be in the top 20 or so in damage. Is this still the case? Just hoping to get a little spending money! Thanks!
I've seen four people start with brand new characters and get a drop. The weakest hit was 2 damage to the boss. It's completely random as long as you hit the boss or heal a character or pet that hit the boss.

Survivability is how I build characters on every shard for the drops. More often then not everyone dies which is why I like the spellweaver with gift of life and gift of renewal.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I have at least one char per USA shard that can fight and travel, and I managed to pull a few drops that I sold on those shards for gold there, only a few did not sell and I took them home to keep. At least I keep up on the insurance for those char ;)

On Siege I would normally sell the drop for Gold, but the last one I got I kept for my Luna house.