• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event - Dragon Lords 1 - July 7th AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

EM_Tailspin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings

We've had good attendance to our Breakfast Safari every Wednesday. So I'd like to so some events in the time slot, starting with this week.

Event: Dragon Lords - Episode 1
Date/Time : July 7th, Wednesday 6:00am PST,
Place : Gathering at The Marsh Hall, Vesper. Gate available from Luna bank.

This event might be a little different than the prime time events. We will likely have a small group so the event will be geared more like an interactive RP quest. We will form an adventuring party before we depart and you'll need to work together to complete the challenges.

There are no uber rewards planned for this event, this one is all about the adventure.

It may be difficult to join the group if you come extremely late as they will be moving around the countryside, and I will most likely be with them at all times. We won't be departing straight away however, we will still have a short breakfast and chat from 6:00. The information in this chat will be important, so I wouldn't recommend missing it if possible.

Look forward to seeing you there! :)

-EM Tailspin

Status
Not open for further replies.