Em Event: Dragon Fights

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
M

Merik

Em Event: Dragon Fights
6/19/09

For those that do not know. Em Vladimere added an announcer to the Luna area by the
moongate. Since Luna is the most populated city on the shard it seems like a great idea.
The Shields are also in place with keywords and other information.

The Dragon fights will be in Jhelom pits Fel side. Bring you bonded Dragons that are trained
for this event. I am unsure if Greater Dragons will be allowed but I will assume it is a yes.
To be on the safe side I would train a Greater Dragon as well as a Normal Dragon so you
can compete. I will try to find Em Vladimere this week to ask about the Greater Dragons.

**Be forewarned that EMs can now page game masters to the area for people trying to
interrupt the event. You wouldn't want a mark on your account.**