• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed [EM Event] **Date Change FOR 15th Sunday** Templar Mission 6: Into the root of the problem

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
February 15, 2015
7:00 pmto8:00 pm

Hi Templar Of The Alliance!

After a long and quiet confusing meeting with Joseph and the Forgotten Mage, I believe it is time to go to the core of the problem once for all!

To the arms Templar!!!

I call all Templar without exception. The meeting will be February 16th (Monday) February 15th (Sunday) @ 7pm PST in the Blackthorn Castle Courtyard. I want everybody lined up in row for my arrival and I don’t want anybody late!

Signed: Bernard Templar Grand Master

===============================================================

*NOTE* For this event player NON-MAGE will be required to have TELEPORT SCROLL on them to access the area. I would say about 10 of them would be enough. If more the better to share in case people forgot. Thank you for your understanding.

EM Orix

Continue reading...