• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Event] Calling of the Guard: Sunday, April 15th at 6:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM EST.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Calling of the Guard
EM Sangria

Event: Calling of the Guard
Date: April 15th.
Time: 6:00 PM PST.

Thanks to the marine biologist, we now know there’s not enough fish in this area for the sea serpents to survive on. So they are seeking out food on land, namely us. Fortunately very few have come on land and have been easily delt with.

However, we have recieved word that there is a large group of sea serpents heading toward New Magincia. It is predicted they will be there Sunday. We need to protect New Magincia.

Calling of the Guard and concerned citizens! Meet at the EM Hall on Sunday (4/15) at 6 pst, 9 est!

V

Valek Typhoon

I blame the bloody Brits fishing up all their food and then sendin'`em our way!
I think its time to create a ship barricade around de island with our fleet!

War Wizard

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let the Sea Serpents survive! Those New Magincian Land Owners can rot in the abyss for all I care.

signed,
Ric Flair, West Brittannian Guard