• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Drops

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well I have been having fun doing these as they are somewhat of a guild hunt like days of old and the times are posted and prompt which allows me to plan for attendance. Any who how do these event items drop? was told last nite they dropped to those that did the most damage to that giant dragon. Now I would not mind some rare item to lock down on the floor of my house but I will never be in the top 15-20 damage dealers with my mage and fact is last nite all I did was fight the reds and die a lot. Are all the drops based on damage and possibly healing? Just wondering if I need ever expect to get a drop.

Thanks
Stinky

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank You, still feel like a newb after all these years :p

Last edited: