• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Crysania leaving EM Program

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Tonight EM Crysania announced that she is leaving the EM Program due to that nasty IRL interfering with her ability to do the job properly.

Her last day will be February 28th, 2016.

She will be missed.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tonight EM Crysania announced that she is leaving the EM Program due to that nasty IRL interfering with her ability to do the job properly.

Her last day will be February 28th, 2016.

She will be missed.
Yes she will! *sighs*

I only have 1 request, and ignore if its unreasonable. I work 7 nights a week from roughly 8pm to 11:30pm eastern. So if there is a party and it can be outside those hours it would be greatly appreciated! (I understand if it cant tho)

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Slug

We will certainly try.

WildStar

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
It's no fun losing an EM who clearly cares about their community, as I know Crysania does. Good luck Crysania and Baja.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
She exemplifies what is good with the EM Program. She has been more than an EM for Baja. She has been a good friend to those who have reached out to her and it's painful to know that she is leaving us and we will not even know what shard she plays on so we (Bajaians) can continue the many friendships that has developed over the years. It just stops and you know she is out there somewhere and you can't reach out to her. It hurts when you care for someone and you're left wondering about them.

piffle :sad4:

Xelious Norwood

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am so sad to hear about this. :(
I am glad she was willing to take on the task of wrangling us as long as she has.:gee:
She will be missed by many and I wish her nothing but the best in the future. :)