• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) EM Bennu receives this note from the King to pass along.

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Quoted from Atlantic EM Forum Stratics board​
"I received this note from the King to pass along.​
People of Britannia,
As mentioned, briefly among the chaos and disorder of our last Conseil du Roi... I entreat anyone and everyone of our citizens with a theory or thought as to the nature of the White Hart and Hind to discuss openly and rationally for the betterment of the realm.
Discussion as to any previous dealings with these two creatures is also welcome and encouraged,
Long Live Britannia,
King Blackthorn of Britannia
The King also wished as part of this discussion the following piece of artwork be shown, it was very recently painted at the Artist Conclave in Britain and is now a part of the personal collection of his Majesty.
Last edited by EM_Bennu, Wednesday at 4:45 PM Quote from EM Bennu:

Last edited:

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Carefully sealing the envelope, and sending the king’s letter off with my most trusted courier, I set off to the Mint of Vesper. Upon rounding the corner, I spy Dewey, our newest citizen day dreaming on a bench near the stone. “Dewey, I was hoping to find you. I thought you might be interested in assisting me in a mission I’d like to undertake.” His head snapped back and eyes lit up, “Milady, what is it I can do?” “Walk with me, Dewey.” We walked swiftly to the Youth Hostel, finally pausing at the water’s edge at a bench, the trees seemed to whisper a light hush giving the aura that something mysterious had happened here. Dewey listened intently as I told him the eve that has been indelibly etched in my mind. “The Collector, Graverobbers, Missing bodies, Xorinite creatures, letters left to decode, many towns involved in the search. “ As I looked around the room, it seems shrouded with some unknown force. Pointing to the dressers one by one, Dewey looked at the indecipherable evidence with a look of confusion.

“It's alright Dewey, they have been solved. Faeryl, who is wise beyond her years, has unravelled the code.” We are seeking answers to a deeper mystery now. What is the true nature of this White Hart. Where did he come from? What is its motivation for being here? Is there any correlation to what has happened in the past could resurface in the future? Dewey tried to mask the overwhelming look in his eyes with a smile. Taking his hand, attempting to calm with him in a soothing tone, I assured him that I felt the White Hart was indeed a positive force for Britannia. “Dewey, go to each city, question its citizens. Keep a log of where the White Hart has appeared. Query his actions; kindness or aggressive. He quickly agreed to the mission and we set off for an evening of socializing at the Horn of the Unicorn’s Tavern Night.

As always, the tavern was buzzing with activity as groups converged from many towns and ports. Hopping from table to table, exchanging pleasantries and goodwill, I joined a gentleman I had met some time ago at the Traveling Store. He had been generous with a potion to help with the headaches I had been experiencing in the first term. Good Eve, Sir, Mind if I sit a spell? As I sat I noticed a familiar figure , “ Yosef, tis good to see you, my friend. Please join us. ” The introductions commenced and the conversation spanned many topics until I asked if they had heard of the White Hart. I explained my concern due to the King’s plans for a hunt in the near future. They both expressed interest in the discussion but had never seen the enchanted creature. As we began talking, Judas D’Arc approached the table and spoke, “Good Evening, might I join you all in this conversation?” We spoke at great length of recent sightings of the White Hart, and the attacks on the cities. As I recounted the details of the recent onslaught on Serpent’s Hold and the mysterious correlation to the Xorinite creatures to the White Hart. Judas began to share his historical insight of creatures I had only read about: Cranus, Sheon, the Time Lord, the Nameless Fae… After Judas finished imparting the knowledgehe had on the subject, I asked “Judas, Do you know of any that has more knowledge regarding this history.” He emphatically replied, “ Indeed, I do! Faeryl is well versed, both in the study and experience of the Time Lord and it’s mysteries." I expressed my thanks profusely realizing it was no coincidence, Faeryl just might have the answers I seek. The patrons began to leave as the skyline darkened and after saying my goodbyes, I began my journey back to Vesper.

As I sat on the bench, scrutinizing the details of the night, a lovely elven woman appeared out of nowhere. “Good Evening, Governor, I heard you wish to discuss details of the coming event. Are you available now for a walk across town?” “Of course, I’d love to”, grinning ear to ear realizing fortune had shined on me thrice tonight where she was concerned. We started walking and discussing the Oktoberfest in great detail. She described the workings of the maze with such enthusiasm, it made me chuckle. As we conversed about other happenings that were to take place that eve, a flash of white appeared in front of us. Both dazed, we watched the White Hart prance about, lowering his head, appearing to graze the fresh meadow. As quickly as it appeared, it vanished! Faeryl leaped up on her horse and attempted to follow, as did I. Searching the perimeters, we stopped and started considering the White Hart and the recent happenings. Faeryl recited a part of the code she felt related to our recent visitor. “Where now is your white abomination? Where now is your shield? You are naked”.

Pondering her words, I began to ask if there was any relation to the wisps in Vesper’s cemetery. Before I could utter more than a “Xor”, a series of wisps appeared above us, sparkling and multiplying by the moment. Stunned, we both stood in amazement at the truly magical and disturbing scene. We spoke a bit longer hoping for the White Hart to reappear. As we went our separate ways, I acknowledged her wisdom regarding the valuable information she conveyed of the White Hart and its possible origin. We agreed a visit to Covetous might be warranted to confirm if Sheon might still be there. There was no doubt, as I contemplated the evening’s conversations, that the answers that seemed near brought with it an unquestionable amount of uncertainty. I certainly will continue my quest for erudition of the White Hart and where it fits in the scheme of Britannia’s well being.