• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Barnaby, Governors, and Citizens

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I've ICQ'd all the governors that I know I have numbers for. Some of you may be playing characters I do not know.
This is a formal apology for the actions of the disruptive person at last night's governor's council meeting.
I did not know the person personally, nor do I condone his behavior, but apparently he was a "friend" of a friend of mine so that makes me culpable. Please consider this an apology for the way he acted.

I certainly was doing my best to try to make a good impression, going so far as to tell my friends not to disturb me while I was role-playing. It takes more concentration for me to follow the stories of the role players and all of their personalities than it takes for me to pvp (i believe some of my very personal medical issues were recently made public so, some of the medications I am on cause me to loose concentration for a moment and cause memory lapses at times) so I had asked everyone not to disturb me. This person thought it would be funny. It certainly wasn't. I was trying so hard to play my character in a genuine role play way and am
devastated that this person, whom I do not even know, thought it was a joke.

Please allow me to say I did not even pay attention at first as those types of people were off my radar. I was sincerely trying to figure out what was going on with the person who was speaking on Thom's behalf to make sure I wasn't missing out on part of the story of why the King is sick. It takes effort from me to learn this playstyle and I had hoped to do a good job.
All of this was ruined by one person that I don't even know who thought he was "being funny".
I know there is not much I can do now except keep trying. Hopefully folks will learn that I am a good person and what happened was not controlled by me. Please accept my apology.

Respectfully your servant,

Flutter
aka
Lucidity

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well said Flutter, and though there is the old adage that we are known by the company we keep I more- so believe that we cannot be held responsible for the actions of others. I hope we can all put this behind us now and move ahead with the fun and adventure that is to be had.