• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Em at Luna!

5% Luck

The Grand EM Promethius showed himself at Luna Bank today and shut the singing fish off! Hopefully for Good!

Alms of Joy To Promethius for this grand gesture and a hearty thanks from those who reside on the Atlantic shard and do business in Luna!

It was apparent an EM made an appearance at the great bank of West Britain but it was unknown as to his business there but I am sure it was of note as well!

The fish is quiet for a while at least and all rejoice in its absence!

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For such a short time... Lagtown bank was cute. Now its bland as it always was before... and the area by the moongate, also once cute for such a short time... now ugly.

"Great bank" Ha! "Grand EM"... hmmmmm? Skilled in Decor he ain't. :pie:

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For such a short time... Lagtown bank was cute. Now its bland as it always was before... and the area by the moongate, also once cute for such a short time... now ugly.

"Great bank" Ha! "Grand EM"... hmmmmm? Skilled in Decor he ain't. :pie:
That's just it, all the crap you thought was cute made the place laggy. I'm glad most of it is gone. Now if Brit Bank could also be cleaned up, it might become useful again.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's just it, all the crap you thought was cute made the place laggy. I'm glad most of it is gone. Now if Brit Bank could also be cleaned up, it might become useful again.
Some of us have houses that are dirt plots... some of us have houses that use the plants, rares, furny, paintings... and all the decor that uses a big part of the game we pay for. If you have tallent... you use it. If you don't have tallent... you post comments that ruin it for everyone, I guess.

Oh... and this is why our big shard to "forgotten" for Christmas. Thanks a lot for spoiling it for everyone.