• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed EM Artemis Meet and Greet! 09/26/18 – 9pm EST

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come join EM Artemis for a good old fashioned Meet and Greet at the Counselors Hall in Britain on September 26th, 2018 at 9pm EST.

Bring your best ale and enjoy some nice conversation and be sure to grab a sash before you leave!

Hope to see you there!

Continue reading...

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Woah!! We got an EM!?

Taking bets, I say 6 weeks before we run them off. Takers?

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Did EM Ulric finish his rares set and leave? :/

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Did EM Ulric finish his rares set and leave? :/
Pretty much... It was basically minimum effort required the whole time... late postings of events, leaving early, etc. Then up and disappeared once his set was complete.

We met Artemis briefly last week, they seem much more engaging in general, so looking forward to having them!

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Pretty much... It was basically minimum effort required the whole time... late postings of events, leaving early, etc. Then up and disappeared once his set was complete.

We met Artemis briefly last week, they seem much more engaging in general, so looking forward to having them!
Wow. I hesitate to comment further publicly, but... wow.

I hope Artemis does Chesapeake justice. I had to leave because it was just too painful to play on Ches anymore for a lot of reasons, but part of my heart will always be in Vesper Ches, and I miss a lot of the people on Ches.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
She did her training event on Baja and it went well. I think she will be a good EM.

*gets on soapbox*

If the members of the shard give her a fair chance, I am sure she will surprise you.

*hops off*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niva hear new robe in village! Niva go look for new robe!

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Wow. I hesitate to comment further publicly, but... wow.

I hope Artemis does Chesapeake justice. I had to leave because it was just too painful to play on Ches anymore for a lot of reasons, but part of my heart will always be in Vesper Ches, and I miss a lot of the people on Ches.
Well hopefully my fun and games didn't run you off for ever. Cause I can assure you I will never, ever, participate again in the RP side of things, chessy or otherwise. Hell I'm not sure I'll ever even return to UO.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Well hopefully my fun and games didn't run you off for ever. Cause I can assure you I will never, ever, participate again in the RP side of things, chessy or otherwise. Hell I'm not sure I'll ever even return to UO.
Not at all. Your stuff was fine with me, and I played along where I could. You came into the RP side of things at an awkward time on Ches (at least for me).

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Meez sorrie meez been mizzing yooz but meez shuld beez bak full time tomorrow - YAY!!
Meez hab uhlot ob peein to katch up on!!