• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed EM 공지 - 11월 7일 이벤트 재연기 안내

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

안녕하세요, EM 하나린입니다.

본 공지로 인하여 아마도 대단히 실망하시고, 어쩌면 화가 나실 수도 있겠습니다만, 금일 예정되어 있던 이벤트를 무기한 연기할 수 밖에 없게 되었다는 사실에 저로써도 대단히 좌절감을 느낍니다.

지난 10월 31일, 에오돈 계곡에서 이벤트를 진행하려 했으나 설정되어 있던 보스 몬스터가 사라지는 현상이 발생하였습니다. 그래서 부득이하게 이벤트를 연기하게 되었습니다. 그리고 개발팀의 도움으로 다시 재설정을 하여 보스 몬스터를 주 중에 만들었으나, 다시 사라지는 현상이 목격되었습니다. 그리고 어제 일자로 밤 늦게까지 문제가 될 만한 내용을 수정하였고, 문제가 해결된 듯 보였습니다만 오늘 자로 다시금 사라지는 문제가 발생했습니다.

이는 여러 가지 이유가 존재할 수 있으나, 이런 문제가 발생하게 되는 부분에 대해서는 개발팀에서 인지하고 확인을 하고 있습니다. 특히 이번에 수정을 통해 문제가 해결될 것으로 보였지만, 다시 문제가 야기된 측면에는 저희가 예측하지 못하거나 또는 알 수 없는 모종의 이유로 인한 문제로 사료됩니다.

이번에 이벤트를 연기하게 되면 2번이나 실망을 안겨드리게 된다는 점에서 송구스럽습니다. 이번 일에 대한 책임은 무리하게 아직 공개된 지 얼마 되지 않은 새로운 대륙에서 이벤트를 진행하려고 했던 욕심에서 발단된 제 책임이라는 점을 통감합니다.

본 이벤트에 관하여 전체적인 설정과 내용을 전면적으로 바꿔야 할 것 같습니다. 따라서 이번에는 해당 이벤트를 무기한 연기할 수 밖에 없게 되었음을 양해하여 주시기 바랍니다. 그러나 10월 보상 이벤트에 관련하여 이번 이벤트 연기로 받지 못하셨기에 11월이나 12월 중에 어떤 식으로든 별도로 보상 이벤트를 진행할 수 있도록 조치하겠습니다.

본 문제로 인하여 불편을 겪으신 분들과 이벤트를 기대하셨던 분들께 대단히 죄송하다는 말씀을 드리고, 이런 문제가 발생한 데에 대한 후속조치를 최대한 신속하고, 다시 문제가 발생하지 않도록 노력하겠습니다.

다시 한 번 죄송하다는 말씀을 드립니다.

EM 하나린

아리랑 이벤트 모더레이터

Hello, everyone.

This announcement may frustrate you and perhaps upset you. I feel sorry for announce this that I have to postpone the event which supposed to have today.

In October 31, I was trying to have an event in the Valley of Eodon. However, top attacker was disappeared with unknown reason. Thus I had to postpone it to fix it. DEV tried to so many things to recreate and fix this issue from happening. Unfortunately, however, it occurred again.

There are many possibilities. And as we do not sure what is causing this issue so I can't say when we can have event at this moment.

I feel terrible that I postpone the event twice if I do this. It is my responsibility, and I have failed to my duty because of my greed that trying to have an event that new facet.

For this happening keeps occurred, I believe I should have major change of this event. So I cannot sure that when we can have this event yet. However, as we have not reward event in October, I will do my best to have another reward event during November or December.

I again, sorry for the people who waited for my event and I apologize to you all for my failure. And again, I am the one who having full responsibility of this failure. Glitch issue may not the excuse for this failure. I should have find alternative to have the event, but my short shortsighted made this happen again. This is the second time that I feel terrible since I have lost Christmas present when I was new EM.

I sincerely apologize for this happening.

EM Hanarin

Arirang Event Moderator

Continue reading...