• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed EM 공지 - 이벤트 연기

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

안녕하세요, EM 하나린입니다.

금일 말씀드린 바와 같이, 이벤트에 사용될 보스몹이 연달아 사라지는 기이한 사례가 발생하여 부득이하게 이벤트를 연기하게 되었다는 사실을 말씀드립니다. 이에 대해 대단히 죄송하게 생각하며, 문제가 발생되는 원인이나 그 외에 다른 원인이 있는지 주 중에 확인한 뒤, 만약 문제가 해결되거나 그렇지 않더라도 문제를 피할 수 있는 다른 방도를 찾아 진행할 예정입니다.

다음 주 동일한 토요일 오후 8시에 이벤트를 다시 진행하고자 합니다. 따라서 11월 7일 오후 8시에 다시 진행될 예정이므로 많은 참여를 다시 한 번 모쪼록 부탁드립니다.

이에 대해 대단히 죄송스럽게 생각하며, 다음 번엔 이런 일이 벌어지지 않도록 최선을 다하겠습니다.

Hello, everyone.

As I told you today, there is an incident that top attacker for today event disappeared continuously. Thus I had to decide delay the event, as we have one reward per month. I feel terribly sorry for this happening, and I am going to check out is there something trigger this insistent issue during weekdays with DEV. And if this is solved, or even if we couldn't solve it, I will find another way to avoid it, and proceed today event next week. Same day and same time. (7th Nov 8PM in KST, 7AM in EST)

Again, I am truly sorry for your inconvenience, and do my best to won't let this happen again next time.

Continue reading...