• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Elven Robe and Armor ??

G

I have an elf leaf tunic with normal resists, and hide gloves with normal resists, both items are blessed, and theres no elf only tags, so anyone can wear them. I also had a gorget but broke it trying to enhance it ;[ I bought them a while back from another member of these forums, no idea of their orgins or worth. Any info would be great.

I also have an elven robe with no elf olny tags, so anyone can wear it as well. Any idea of it's worth?

Thanks.

G

I cant speak of the armor, but there is a method to make the robe.

G

A friend of mine just got one of his accounts banned for wearing a piece of clothing that was supposed to be elf only, but available for anyone.

Just a warning.

G

Well could you make elf armor wearable by anyone with an exploit or something? How would you explain the blessed part? I doubt someone duped or exploited normal mod elf armor, then decided to use item bless deeds on them.

I got the robe for like a mill at about the same time as the changeling duped robes were everywhere, and i'm sure that dupe or something similar was how the elf robe was made. I remember seeing people selling them as high as 20-30mill. I don't know or haven't heard of anyone getting banned for owning one. If thats the case alot of people should have been banned for owning the changeling duped robes as well.