• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Elven guild

L

Lenwe

Hello all, I'm opening up a second account to play on the Baja shard and I'm looking for a quality/active guild to join. Is this a good/active shard? I'm a tamer bard t-hunter and prefer elven guilds if there are any around.

On a side note, if there aren't any active elven guilds around, I'm considering starting one possibly and would eventually like to build an elven city. Would anyone be interested?

Thanks all,
Lenwe

I

Ivan - MT

Hi Lenwe and welcome to Baja. Not sure if there's any Elven guilds around these parts, but you can always check us out if you're looking for a fun & active guild of good size. Hit the link below my siggy if interested.

As for Baja...we're not super a busy or over crowded shard, but that's how we like it here. Lots of great guilds and great people here. Quality over quantity is what we build off. After poking around some I'm sure you'll see what I mean.;)

N

Nicholi

Welcome to Baja!

Well I can't say we're an Elven guild but we mix the races. We're also small and plan to grow at a fairly steady pace. Quality is important. We're fairly active, and hunt on a regular basis. As our member count will grow, so will the size of our hunts and events. Aside from the abundance of PvM we also try to spend some time assisting new players.

We're currently working the new storyline and are considering making a faction branch of our guild.

As said, Baja isn't bustling with people but you'll find a lot of fantastic people and guilds here.

Nicholi M'Drake
Guildmaster - Fangs of Fenrir

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Baja!!!

I am one of the 3 fantastic reporters for this forum and one of 2 (ummm welll depending who you talk to) fair moderators.

As Nicholi and Ivan have pointed out we're a great shard. Not to busy not to slow, lots of wonderful guilds that will take you in and help you get your feet stable. Not sure I know of an Elf only guilds, but haven't seen any guild kick us elves out either.

So kick back take a look around and enjoy what our beloved Baja has to offer.

Ori