• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Elven Bookcase Bug - Items all gone

orclord22

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi all, I had an Elven Bookcase full of items. Yesterday, I entered house customization mode, but did not change anything on the level where the bookcase is. Today, all the items are gone. I suspect the 2 are related and will do some testing of this later.

Note: No one else has access to my house, and the items are not in the moving crate.

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Silly question, but did you check your moving crate for barrels? It seems they changed it so that deeded storage items turn into the covered-barrel graphic. When you double click the barrels they turn back into the items.

orclord22

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The moving crate is empty. A GM came by and took a look also, but said they can't find the items.

Once I can remove my garden beds in my 2nd house, I will try to reproduce this bug.

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Hi all, I had an Elven Bookcase full of items. Yesterday, I entered house customization mode, but did not change anything on the level where the bookcase is. Today, all the items are gone. I suspect the 2 are related and will do some testing of this later.
This issue was resolved in a publish 80 update.