• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ELLO GOVENER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
VERAL!!! *HUGS and KISSES*

Good to see you!!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No I smooch and hug every man....of course I missed you. *smacks in back of head and gives another hug*
She really does! *ROFL* J/K!!!! *joins Oriana in the group hug*

How is life going? Do you miss us? Are you coming back soon? We're all holding down the fort for you so come back as soon as you can. *another HUGE HUG just because I can*

Girl Scout Edith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Sir!!!!!!

I'm so glad to hear from my favorite PvP'r/Tailor!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

The Girl Scouts all wear their dresses with pride and honor. I'll see if I can gather up the girls wearing their dresses and post a picture for you. We can't wait for the home coming party! We'll even get dressed up for you.

The cookies sales have been great and we now have a troop meeting house just east of the Skara Brae Fairegrounds!

So how are you doing? What trouble are you stirring up?

You're in our prayers every night.

*Salutes*

Girl Scout Edith
Baja Girl Scout Troop 1

S

SUPRsalad

Man this veral guys a mack! Whats a guy gotta do to get some girl-scout cookies around here?

C

Capt.E

Lead the best pk guild on Baja for 6+ years would be a start.

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lead the best pk guild on Baja for 6+ years would be a start.
Allow me to point out the flaws in your statement. Veral did not lead Cartel when it was any good. He led it when it started to suck, and rightbefore it died. Vy, and BP(black Peter) led it when it was good, and once Vy quit, it started to suck, then BP quit and everyone who was good quit. Then Badfellow and Twista quit and it sucks now beyond all belief. So, please make sure you know what you are talking about.

This thread should be moved because it says, "pvp" in it.

Girl Scout Edith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man this veral guys a mack! Whats a guy gotta do to get some girl-scout cookies around here?

Allow me to point out the flaws in your statement. Veral did not lead Cartel when it was any good. He led it when it started to suck, and rightbefore it died. Vy, and BP(black Peter) led it when it was good, and once Vy quit, it started to suck, then BP quit and everyone who was good quit. Then Badfellow and Twista quit and it sucks now beyond all belief. So, please make sure you know what you are talking about.

This thread should be moved because it says, "pvp" in it.
Not trashing every thread you feel you can get away with would be a good start too. This thread is not about PvP. Why do you have to insist on highjacking what started as a thread about something other than PvP and making it that and then say "This thread should be moved because it says PvP"?

M

Minion99

Not trashing every thread you feel you can get away with would be a good start too. This thread is not about PvP. Why do you have to insist on highjacking what started as a thread about something other than PvP and making it that and then say "This thread should be moved because it says PvP"?
He is saying that it should be moved, because any post that even remotely has anything to do with pvp is always moved up to the "pvp thread"

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not feel like embarassing you. However I feel i must. Please read that capt. guys post.. about him leading a pvp guild.. therefore he initiated the pvp conversation. Second I have known veral for half a decade too.. I highly doubt he cares about how many mongbats got pwnd in Moonglow. 3rd what is there to do in UO besides PVP?

Cadsuane Sedai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So to turn the spotlight back to the person we actually give a damn about...

Hows it going Veral? We do miss you!

Cadsuane Sedai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FFS Shut up.
Who are you? Nobody. I don't know you and you know you never came up either so hmm..
Oh and contrary to your beleif the world does not revolve around you and neither did my comment so..

Anyway...

How are you likeing your current assignment Veral?

Oh I got my promotion, reenlisting soon ( I know i know "Don't do it!" hehe)
but what can I say I'm a lifer. Finally getting my PvP char trained n such you need to come back and help teach me to kill ppl =^.^=

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wish you were here for the holidays, Veral ... I'd like to borrow a dress or two from your fantastic wardrobe!

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FFS Shut up.
Who are you? Nobody. I don't know you and you know you never came up either so hmm..
Oh and contrary to your beleif the world does not revolve around you and neither did my comment so..

Finally getting my PvP char trained n such you need to come back and help teach me to kill ppl =^.^=
Who I am... Hmm, reenlisting. You are probably army, or airforce. Lol. I'm a Marine, sorry I chose the more difficult career path. And yes the world does revolve around me, because try as you might you are still including me in your posts. :thumbup1:

Im excited to see you pvper, and to see veral teach you how to pvp.:stretcher:

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hazmat, you're not a Marine...

Seriously, are you still telling people that?

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hazmat, you're not a Marine...

Seriously, are you still telling people that?
WOW LOL.. UM I guess you never saw my facebook page that has me in my dress blues at the marine corps this year. Or the pictures that I put up of my on the Mark 19 on top of our humvee's. or when I was at combat training... telling me I'm not a marine is like telling you you're not asian. But i provide pictures.

http://www.facebook.com/rmlange?v=p...lobal&view=global&subj=1217847976&id=41801499

http://www.facebook.com/rmlange?v=photos&so=90#/rmlange?ref=profile

You may not be able to see the first one. But the second you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.