• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Electroflaps Photo Gallery...

• Thread starter Electroflap
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
E

Electroflap

Here's a peek at some of the pics I have made... I will be working on more seeing as though I took many tonight.. If anyone has any requests please pm me

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some good work you're coming up with! Too bad some of those smaller ones aren't Stratics signature-sized.

E

Electroflap

I can probably re-adjust the size if someone needs one for a signature...

G

Granjell

You are just an awesome designer! I love every one of them!

E

Electroflap

Keep watching for some awesome pics.. I have tons to work with from tonight! It will take me awhile to get them all done.. and remember if you have any requests please pm me...

E

Electroflap

Here's the deal.. I have many pics to sort through and am not sure what to make.. but if you want a pic made you need to pm me and let me know if you want it signature size or just any size.. It is hard for me to make them signature size so therefore it may take longer.. also if you want anything specific such as your stats in your pic please send those along in the pm as well.. I am very busy working on pics and also trying to get flap maxed.. but i have no problems trying to make anyone a pic who requests it!

info to include in pm
1.) toons name
2,) size of pic
3.) if you want any specific background
4.) if you want any specific wording such as stats
4a.) include stats if stats are requested

Thanks!! all of this will help me make YOU an awesome pic!

S

Sheriff Tricky

Save it as a pic and then load it into photobucket or another website like it and then come back to the siggy section.

T

toontownhappy

Yeah, Flap, that is just...:thumbup::thumbup1::party::cool:
And every other happy smiley in existance.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

You just amaze me Aimee!! Thanks so much for the pics! I love them!! I wonder if there is anyway to have them switch back and forth if you use them as a sig?

S

Stubby

These are so awesome!! I may send you some stuff to make one for me! :bowdown:

E

Electroflap

I enjoy making pics for all of you and I have noticed some out there without an avatar... so I am puting out the call again for you to send me a pm if you want a pic.. I will no longer be posting pics on the thread unless requested..so make sure to add me to your friends so I can remeber who you are to send the pic to.. the followig is info I need you to include in the pm...

info to include in pm
1.) toons name
2,) size of pic (signature, avatar, or any size)
3.) if you want any specific background
4.) if you want any specific wording such as stats
4a.) include stats if stats are requested

Thanks!! all of this will help me make YOU an awesome pic!

E

Electroflap

My newest work has made me so happy that i decided to post it!