• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

El ?

Draden

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Didn't see a paper for last week and asked in chat a few times if all was ok. Just checking here as I haven't received an answer in Gen Chat . ( Might be due to odd times i am on ) Not that i am saying you must put out paper weekly just wanted to ensure you was ok.

Draden

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Well I hope to see a Dr soon in hopes to find a cure for this Leprosy I must have . Two weeks now not sure how El is but wish her the best . I will go back to wondering the world in silence.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Sorry I've not been in game much so haven't seen her. If she is still missing today I'll email her and find out how she is doing. I'll let her know she is missed. I'll let you know what I find out.

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I'm so very sorry everyone. I had a litany of 'issues' that has pretty much kept me out of the game or Stratics for about 7 weeks. You may have noticed I've made a very slow re-entry as I could over the last week or so. TODAY I HAVE A NEWSPAPER! I'm setting it out at Luna and will be getting it set at all the usual spots this evening! I'm still running fever, unfortunately, so please bear with me as I try to get well and get back to my normal schedule once more!