• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Eh..

O

Orlandu

Are there any red PVP or red RP/PVP guilds left on Siege like Undead / Orc Fort back way when?

Been patching for like.. a day .. going to be playing here and there and I don't like being guildless.

Thanks,

G

Orc is still here. Contact Mo'Cluck. However, you rarely see them.

KOC is a very active PvP guild which is mostly red.

TnT is also very active at PvP and PvM, and it's also largely red, but not from a RP point of view. Mostly just red because it's hard to PvP seriously and stay blue.

Welcome to Siege, and I hope to PK you soon!

G

<blockquote><hr>

KOC is a very active PvP guild which is mostly red.

[/ QUOTE ]

...but becoming much more blue,

O

Orlandu

Well you'd be in a lot of trouble, mind you, if I could figure out this irritating new client.. I want the old one.

I can't even leave Magicina.. my ghostly body is trapped!

G

Hehe!

You can use the help-stuck option, or just holler in game and someone will come gate you out. Pk's are much more fun when they are able to kill you.

Which client are you using? You aren't using that awful KR client are you?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Well you'd be in a lot of trouble, mind you, if I could figure out this irritating new client..

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

I can't even leave Magicina.. my ghostly body is trapped!

[/ QUOTE ]

-Skylark

O

Orlandu

Yeah I did download KR. I don't like it.

Decided it would be easier then digging out my Sam. Emp CD that is probably gone forever.

Maybe it was a bad idea.

Well, I am a red too.. I suck though, so everyone should come kill me so I can collect their armor.

My in game name is Ezekiel.

Not the poser Ezekial, the original. Meh.

O

Orlandu

Oh. I thought the new client was required..

Heck if I am spending another 6 hours downloading. I will go buy 9th anniversary so I can just install lol. Need murder asap. : (

G

Hopefully it won't take 6 hours! If so, you are going to have a hard time killing people with that ping!

G

<blockquote><hr>

only to the minax factioneers like u
u love that dont u join SL

[/ QUOTE ]

My point exactly. All of the non-red players in your guilds suddenly became blue to me. Additionally there are many more non-red KOC (types) than there used to be.

O

Orlandu

Eh I think I will manage no matter what, never had problems before :d

Just give me a weapon, shield and 20 of each reg and I will fight you naked. :d

That's the best kind of fighting if you ask me.

Naked.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Oh. I thought the new client was required..

Heck if I am spending another 6 hours downloading. I will go buy 9th anniversary so I can just install lol. Need murder asap. : (

[/ QUOTE ]

ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/uo/

2D is setup-1.46.0.3.exe. It is less than 700MB.

-Skylark

O

Orlandu

hi lizor : )

got the 2d client hurray.

you can't bleed without tactics anymore ohnoes : (

ruins my whole build

L

LizzyT

<blockquote><hr>

hi lizor : )

got the 2d client hurray.

[/ QUOTE ]
Can't still DL it online, huh?

G

Sorry! They changed how weapon specials work a while back. The only weapon specials that don't need tactics are infectious strike (which needs the poisoning skill) and shadow strike (which needs hiding).

Changed a lot of people's templates back then. Particularly the bokuto mages.