• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Eh... I have a problem.

T

Tugboat111

I am stuck roaming around as a ghost on a ship and I have no idea how to get ressurected in the state I am in (ghost)

Any help is appreciated >.< I just wanna get myself out of this mess and get back to enjoying the game... :danceb:

T

Tugboat111

Truly hoping someone comes to my rescue on this one I really don't know what I'm going to do :(

T

Tugboat111

I'm still the captain of a ghost ship D:

Or.... The ghost haunting a human ship?

I

Intoxication

help stuck

go to help on your paper doll, then to my char is phy stuck, then pick a city and find a healer.
there will be a key to the boat in your bank box that you can recall off of to get back to your boat if you wish to reclaim it.

C

Crow

Ah, good ol' help stuck...funny story.

Long long ago I was doing a harrower on a shard far far away.

As one of the protected, while under heavy raid, the True Harrower dropped dead. It was in the Shame dungeon third level, I believe slightly east of the Evil Mage tower.

Now understand at this time I had only done a few Harrowers, and usually they just turned into total chaos. A few weeks earlier we did one in Fire, and I simply ran out the front door once it was done, using para shot from my bow to stop anyone in pursuit.

So my first instinct was to run out the front door again with the at least 3-4 +25's and several others. But over vent I kept hearing people saying, "Crow!!! Help Stuck!!!"

Now as a person who would do anything to help another I was very confused. I wanted to ask, but sense the battles were raging and there was much confusion over vent, I was thinking to myself..."Who the hell is 'Stuck?!?!?!', and why does he need my help?!?!?!...don't these people know I have some good scrolls on me?!?!?!….WTF”

Once I got to the teleporter to level one, where the defense team was fielding and withering...I went up...Took a lot of damage...but managed to get back down to several people asking wtf was I doing...?

After that it was explained to me and I made it out, scrolls, and slightly less pride intact.

lol...ah the good ol days...when this stuff was new and we were so unjaded...

But to the OP...Intoxys post should have fixed you up. Don't worry, I been there. Back in the day of 8x8 (to which i never did un attended...anyone who knows my level of paranoia can colaborate that)

While watching tv some stupid water ele ganked me in my crappy MR/LRC suit...and I spent several hours in ICQ trying to find, then navagating someone to my position for a rez...

T

Tugboat111

help stuck

go to help on your paper doll, then to my char is phy stuck, then pick a city and find a healer.
there will be a key to the boat in your bank box that you can recall off of to get back to your boat if you wish to reclaim it.
Thank you much :) I will do so as soon as I log in

Ah, good ol' help stuck...funny story.
Made me giggle ^-^ I don't quite understand it though I know just about everything you are talking about, the dungeons/ harrowers/ etc

Both of you have a good rest of your day/evening/yeah :)

T

Tugboat111

Hmm I guess another small question I have is shouldn't it be easier to find PC shops? I seem to have so much trouble lol... I found a shop I liked but I bought nearly everything out of it D:

C

Crow

LOL.....

Friggin Noobs...We Love you, don't worry...

*Holds in nooby huggy embrace*

Forget about PC shops...you are thinking about 10 or so years ago in UO...find a group that suits you, speak up and make your self known.

They will hook you up with what ever you need.

Just dont let Morgaine scare you...she is one of those that yells at new people a lot...so unless you have your $h!t straigt...stay away from her.

ehl...oh...ellhhhsss

C

Crystal Canyon

Hmm I guess another small question I have is shouldn't it be easier to find PC shops? I seem to have so much trouble lol... I found a shop I liked but I bought nearly everything out of it D:

Within the Trade Forums that is sticked at the top of the page, you will also find a "Vendorhouse Forum" that is to be used to advertise vendorhouses on this shard. Each post should give you the location and a bit of information about the establishments, such as what type of goods are sold there and so on.

Happy Shopping!