• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ego builder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I get it, I FINALLY GET IT!

I know why a lot of you don't like me... I am funnier and more quick witted then you. I was just reading all my responses and LOLed at ll of them... No wonder most of you hate me.

I could care less honestly, I love the attention and Drama... Makes the time I spend on here worth it.

Most the the threads I create become most veiwed and responded.

Wow, what an ego builder, thanks guys... I bet this one goes over the top too.

And if some of you think that what you guys say bothers me, ask ANY mod if I have ever complained? I love it. Feeds me ego when I know I am pissing crybabies off. And when you get a kill on me your SO EXCITED thinking you have one upped me, but even as a ghost I still got something to say.

And it provides PLENTY of entertainment for those that DO like me... And yes there are quite a few.

And someone tried to put a boycott on buying anything crafted by "Tesla Wear"... That lasted for about 2 mins. I got to the house and someone spend about 15 mil on one wep. So please, boycott away.

I can't WAIT to see what you guys have to say to this...

And Gemma? Thank but I am gonna have to decline once and for all... Truth be told, no time... AND I don't really care to get better. I have been in pvp for a looong time... And I love it, I really do. But I remember the time pre AoS when I was REALLY good. So instead of following suit and getting item based gear, I made it and sold it... Worked out great for me.

In all seriousness, you guys are ALL cool, and why do you think I spend so much time on Stratics... bout an hour a day or so... that IS a long time. I wouldn't trade you guys in for anyone. Pacific is my shard, I accept all the bull****, and you guys should accept all mine. I have ALWAYS had a big family, and Pac is no diff.

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dude. Did you get a energy drink enema or something?

I read about 2 lines and went all O_O

And im all :cursing:

and I really wanna just :twak:

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dude. Did you get a energy drink enema or something?

I read about 2 lines and went all O_O

And im all :cursing:

and I really wanna just :twak:
No, wifey woke me up.... if ya know what I mean... ;)

No, sike, the baby was crying. ANd it was my turn.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tesla, you are a failed PvPer. you stay in tram, sell crap on your vendors and post screenshots of killing newbs like boss.

you are straight up a ****ing failure. so you have to come on these damn boards and get involved with us famous ones to make yourself feel accepted in a PvP society where you clearly aren't.

shut the **** up.

stop talking about your stupid egotistical self. <--- how the **** can YOU even have an ego??? YOU HAVEN'T EARNED ONE YET!!!!!! YOU CAN'T BUY ONE IN TRAM!!!!! YOU'RE ****IN GARBAGE!!!

learn to ****in kill people.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tesla, you are a failed PvPer. you stay in tram, sell crap on your vendors and post screenshots of killing newbs like boss.

you are straight up a ****ing failure. so you have to come on these damn boards and get involved with us famous ones to make yourself feel accepted in a PvP society where you clearly aren't.

shut the **** up.

stop talking about your stupid egotistical self. <--- how the **** can YOU even have an ego??? YOU HAVEN'T EARNED ONE YET!!!!!! YOU CAN'T BUY ONE IN TRAM!!!!! YOU'RE ****IN GARBAGE!!!

Enjoy your obsession with me... Every thrad... Oh well, I like attention from people like you... Go listen to Celine Dion.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

shut the **** up.

And I was a part of the pvp community WAY before you ever even logged on. So SILENCE NOOBEH!

B

Balian of Asgard

I get it, I FINALLY GET IT!

I know why a lot of you don't like me... I am funnier and more quick witted then you. I was just reading all my responses and LOLed at ll of them... No wonder most of you hate me.

I could care less honestly, I love the attention and Drama... Makes the time I spend on here worth it.

Most the the threads I create become most veiwed and responded.

Wow, what an ego builder, thanks guys... I bet this one goes over the top too.

And if some of you think that what you guys say bothers me, ask ANY mod if I have ever complained? I love it. Feeds me ego when I know I am pissing crybabies off. And when you get a kill on me your SO EXCITED thinking you have one upped me, but even as a ghost I still got something to say.

And it provides PLENTY of entertainment for those that DO like me... And yes there are quite a few.

And someone tried to put a boycott on buying anything crafted by "Tesla Wear"... That lasted for about 2 mins. I got to the house and someone spend about 15 mil on one wep. So please, boycott away.

I can't WAIT to see what you guys have to say to this...

And Gemma? Thank but I am gonna have to decline once and for all... Truth be told, no time... AND I don't really care to get better. I have been in pvp for a looong time... And I love it, I really do. But I remember the time pre AoS when I was REALLY good. So instead of following suit and getting item based gear, I made it and sold it... Worked out great for me.

In all seriousness, you guys are ALL cool, and why do you think I spend so much time on Stratics... bout an hour a day or so... that IS a long time. I wouldn't trade you guys in for anyone. Pacific is my shard, I accept all the bull****, and you guys should accept all mine. I have ALWAYS had a big family, and Pac is no diff.
You have just written more blathering evidence proving that you truly are a dilusional troll.

I really hope its possible for you to get well, for the sake of your children.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All I got from was
"Dear Diary,
I am compensating for other small things in life and how much I actually suck.
I hope tomorrow is better.
--Tesla"

M

mutau

you know, a troll is only effective if peeps answer it. and guess what you answered it! so it was effective to some degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.