• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Eggs Question

A

Aboo

I turned in several Brightly Colored Eggs yesterday but I have several colored eggs that are just named "Eggs" that they won't accept. Anyone know why? What these are from?

P.S. I also have some Jaana’s Hangover Remedy that aren't being accepted.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The ones he won't accept are probably true Easter Eggs from way back when. That is.. if the colors don't match the ones you can get from bunnies exactly.

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the ones just labled "eggs" are eather real eggs from ages ago or, brightly colored eggs sold to an NPC and bought back.

So not sure if it is a bug or intended since you could sell normal eggs then

Also i noticed that the NPC taking the cauldron also takes the minotaur cauldron but non of the other minotaur arties..

and shadow fire pits and spike colums he doesn't like.

A

Aboo

the ones just labled "eggs" are eather real eggs from ages ago or, brightly colored eggs sold to an NPC and bought back.

So not sure if it is a bug or intended since you could sell normal eggs then

Also i noticed that the NPC taking the cauldron also takes the minotaur cauldron but non of the other minotaur arties..

and shadow fire pits and spike colums he doesn't like.
I noticed he wouldn't take one of my spike columns but took the others. Haven't tried the cauldrons yet.

A

Aboo

The ones he won't accept are probably true Easter Eggs from way back when. That is.. if the colors don't match the ones you can get from bunnies exactly.
The ones named "Eggs" are all their own colors. At least they don't match any of the other "Brightly Colored Eggs" I have.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then yeah, those should all be original Easter Eggs.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Those are then from easter from years ago. I have a few of those myself and are somewhat rarer than the "brightly color eggs"/ I think I paid 500k or so for one of mine 2 years ago and they've gone up in price since then.

A

Aboo

Those are then from easter from years ago. I have a few of those myself and are somewhat rarer than the "brightly color eggs"/ I think I paid 500k or so for one of mine 2 years ago and they've gone up in price since then.
Guess I am glad they wouldn't take them then. I probably have 50 of them. That's the problem with playing for so long, I can't remember where/when I got stuff. Or I guess it could just be a sign of old age. rolleyes:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Add em to the final phase 4 of the turn in list!!!

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The green-speckled black eggs are worth the most, if you have any of those. :)

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I don't have any of those, but definitely want to add that to my collection.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was giving champagne flutes in and tried to give in a champagne glass by accident which it rejected so i was glad, those are back from xmas of 97

M

Muu Bin

If anyone on Pacific has yet to turn in their brightly colored eggs, I would greatly appreciate it if they would consider swapping me for the points instead. I need a few to complete my collection... Thanks.:p

P

packrat

Guess I am glad they wouldn't take them then. I probably have 50 of them. That's the problem with playing for so long, I can't remember where/when I got stuff. Or I guess it could just be a sign of old age. rolleyes:
I know the feeling. I had like 100 and she wouldn't take them. I almost put them in the garbage. I decided to just put them in a box in case they fixed it so they would take them.. I guess I will hold on to them now lol

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have some colored 'eggs', but I know for a fact they're from the Brightly Colored Eggs, not the old Easter Eggs. I had them stacked in a container, and when I took some off the stack they lost the Brightly Colored tag, and would not restack with those that kept the tag.

A

Aboo

I have some colored 'eggs', but I know for a fact they're from the Brightly Colored Eggs, not the old Easter Eggs. I had them stacked in a container, and when I took some off the stack they lost the Brightly Colored tag, and would not restack with those that kept the tag.
I tried that last night, it still just said "Eggs" and stacked back with the ones left. I didn't do that on purpose I was just keeping at least 2 of every color of egg regardless of the title.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone stop gettting excited"""

They are not easter eggs and u all damn well know it...Just bugged renamed brightly coloured eggs that simply say eggs...