• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Chivalry] Effectivness of Spells at 50 skill

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've decided to give my fisherman archery and chivalry to help him protect himself from serpents and other unsavory types he finds at sea. I'm wondering how high I need to have the skill to have it be the most effective.

Ideally I'd like to have a 100% success with SJ, and a pretty high success rate at close wounds and consecrate weapon.

Is there a calculator out there that could figure this out?

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chivalry spells will cast 100% when you are +50 above the minimum skill for the spell. This means Sacred Journey will cast 100% at 65.0 Chivalry (same requirement for 100% success with Recall).

Use a snake slayer weapon for the serpents and keep your karma up.

How does your fisherman deal with them now?

Stayin Alive,

BG

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Until recently he only fished from shore. But the other day he fished up a serp on his first trip out at sea and had to recall away and let my mage come back and kill it.

Very inconvenient.