• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Educate Me

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The "dead" shards have people that play the game. A lot of them. Destard is active on every stream I watch on all the "dead" shards. Be it Sonoma, Great Lakes, or my own shard of Chesapeake. We just had a alliance meeting last night and filled a house with bodies. The dead shards are dead at banks, sure. But the players play and it's easier to develop real relationships with people when you see the same names repeatedly.
Mainly because those aren't dead shards. There are dead shards though. I don't know why people assume dead shard means everything other than Atlantic. There are a few other shards that do have active communities. It's just not maxed out on population all the time like Atl.