• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Ecru Citrine Rings

O

Origin Thief

I've seen a few Ecru Citrine Rings on Atlantic with some unusually high mods that seems well past the 500 intensity cap.

Example being:

Animal Lore + 10
Animal Taming +15
Enhance Potions 50%
Hit Chance Increase 15%
Defense Chance Increace 15%

By my math, this would be around 673 or so. Any idea how this is done?

Thanks

Origin Thief

O

Origin Thief

EP 50 seem to count as 100% weight. Just like 25% EP.
I don't think this is currently true. I just imbued one last night and could only fit - 50 EP, 15 HCI, 15 DCI and 15 DI. That capped me out at 500.

It could be that it used to only count as 100% weight before a patch perhaps.

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The OP is correct if he indeed did see this ring...There is a website that if you ASK a lumberjacker how someone would get the title CHOPPER in their name, it tells ya how to do it. Problem is this is a bug and would be considered an exploit. So anyone caught doin it or i assume, with an item like this would be banned :)

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are created due to a glitch in the coding for those rings. If you read the Advisory posts on Uhall, you should be able to piece together what is going on, but as someone pointed out in an earlier post it is an exploit and isn't worth getting banned for something that should be fixed "soon". I would assume it would be fairly easy to correct the code.