• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) ECL Mage Poker Night, Monday 13th, 8 PM UK Time

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mage Poker will continue tomorrow evening at 8pm UK time. Head to the ECL arena as normal! Non mages are welcome too. We can provide you with rings, a book and scrolls to get you through the rounds.

As many of you likely know Aurelius has sadly stepped/stepping away from UO but that doesn't mean the Poker nights will be ending. On a similar note, I'm also hoping to have the next season of the ECL starting up late July/early August.

A number of people have already expressed interest in the next ECL season. Feel free to comment here or to PM me if you're interested. I will be making a new thread for the next ECL season in the coming weeks.

Tame Misha

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
unfortunately rl keeps me from coming tommorrow, but it's great to hear that the events will continue!!! i will be there the other week then. and i need to say: ...stupid Aurelius... <mutters>

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Round One:

Anna - Diddly = Anna
Adria - Angela = Angela
Shaan - Egan = Egan
Glenora - Aryala = Glenora

Round Two:

Anna - Angela = Anna
Adria - Diddly = Adria
Shaan - Glenora = Glenora
Aryala - Egan = Aryala

Round Three:

Anna - Egan = Egan
Adira - Shaan = Adira
Angela - Aryala = Angela

Well done everyone. Thanks for the great turnout!

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Poker Night today! 8pm as normal. Date of the new season to be announced too!