• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EC Profile Manager

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've made this little tool for copy some settings from a profile to another, it's a bit raw but it does its duty :p

It's a standalone executable, so it has no requirements (except the .NET Frameworks 2.0). It also do not requires to be placed in any special folder, so you can just run it no matter where you place it...

Dowload

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Version 1.1

• Added the Clean button: this button allows you to reset the profile without deleting it.
  • Now you can copy all the settings from a profile to another (included hotbars and window positions).
  • Added a button for fix the zoom on every character's profile available.
  • Added a button for repeat a macro:
    • The repeat is not the one used in game and once applied can't be removed if not manually or by remaking the macro.
    • You can repeat the macro up to 1,000,000 times.
      NOTE: great numbers could generate a massive lag on login or makes the client to crash.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
love it pinco makes life much easier

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does this tool still work to clean up profiles in the "new" (publish 86) default UI in EC? Thanks!

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does this tool still work to clean up profiles in the "new" (publish 86) default UI in EC? Thanks!
not completely. You can only copy macros for now... I will make a new version but right now all my resources are focused on the new version of my UI.