• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EC Keeps Booting Me!

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
It happens almost daily. It doesn't matter if I'm teleporting from my house to luna...fighting belfry on the tower...or anything in between. My entire client will close out and I have to dbl click the icon and log back in and pray in those moments my dude's not dead. I tolerated it for awhile now but it's becoming extremely irritating. I checked all my macros in case there was some BS macro to close out the client that I just so happened to b pressing but no luck there. This happening to anyone else? CC never did this to me...and I refuse to play my samp in CC but damn...it's tough to justify dying whether pvp or pvm and saying "my client crashed".

Side note...internet connection is solid and comp is new gaming comp so no issues on either front there.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I get those crashes once in a while, but not on that frequency! Not entirely sure what causes it but it seems to be when the client is trying to do two things at once. I used to get it a lot when I used targetting macros. Lately I just target by clicking on the mobiles list.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I get this too, it was a lot worse before I stopped using Pinco's UI, maybe 2-3 times a day, but now once a day or maybe once in two days, depends if I go to any big events! :p