• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EC Icon packs/Textures pics for the curious

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
This sticky is for pics of the various Icon packs and Textures so that peaople can easily decide what is best for them! All of the ones here work with Pincos UI at the time of posting!

Here is a link to Pincos site where you can find them: UO Template Editor

The first is Third Dawn!

This one is Nalifs Icon Pack

This one is The EC Default

This one is Decors Icon set

Now for the Textures

Third Dawn textures

Stone Enhanced Textures

Decors textures

Copper enhanced textures

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Please if you could post examples of the Paperdoll for everyone as well with and without Pinco's.

And please show the Copper pack too.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
going to show them all this is a work in progress :) The first ones are Icons so the paper doll should not matter

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The first is Default, not Third Dawn :p

Edit: The icons are Third Dawn, the textures are default.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

The first is Default, not Third Dawn :p

Edit: The icons are Third Dawn, the textures are default.
Those first pics are just meant to be showing the icons I am trying to get picks of the textures now unfortunately I have found out the hard way that you cant just overwrite one texture with another without problems :)

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Gotcha.

Nope the different texture packs use different XML files. Best way I know to do it is to make a Pinco{X} folder where {X} is the texture package you want to add then install them separately that way.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Something I noticed The Third dawn has no grid for the pack and stone enhanced was not showing any items in my pack

With the install i completely restored pinco to the original before installing the textures ?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Something I noticed The Third dawn has no grid for the pack and stone enhanced was not showing any items in my pack

With the install i completely restored pinco to the original before installing the textures ?

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Third Dawn has no grid by design. The intent was to use Grid View to replicate the expandable freeform containers from the 3d client.

Stone is currently out of date and needs to be updated for Pinco's UI. Stone Enhanced from the Exchange should still be ok though.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Third Dawn has no grid by design. The intent was to use Grid View to replicate the expandable freeform containers from the 3d client.

Stone is currently out of date and needs to be updated for Pinco's UI. Stone Enhanced from the Exchange should still be ok though.
is a bit useless remove the grid from textures, because can be removed by disabling the grid from Pinco's Ui settings :D

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Well, remember that I removed the grid before I had planned on adding it into your UI (and then you put in the gridless option after I added it in anyway :p)

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quick Question:

When I start the UI Patcher with Pinco Vanilla it is a newer version than if I start it with -txpack=ThirdDawn - is that intended? Or did you stop updating the texture pack, Dermott?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quick Question:

When I start the UI Patcher with Pinco Vanilla it is a newer version than if I start it with -txpack=ThirdDawn - is that intended? Or did you stop updating the texture pack, Dermott?
There was no more updates of the texture packs so the only version available is default for now.

However Dermott says that he will update all soon :)

Y

yorky

Edit, figured it out.

If anyone wants the coloured hotbar borders to depend on what kind of action it is (current target, target self etc etc) make sure Legacy targetting is disabled in the Legacy tab in settings :)

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really love everything about the interface and it's customizations... It's the UO art that I abhor in the EC... Just can't get my head around how ridiculous horses look running... They look like hobby horses on wheels to me...
But I really, really love what can be done in the EC client, and especially what can be done with Pinco's UI.... But, I'll get by with the limitations of the CC until EA decides to do something about their part of the EC...

Diabolic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello I would first like to say I like what you have done pinco now that is said I am extremely knew to the 3D client and I wanted to go ahead an try and download the uo template editor since I say the Manuel and it had a lot of very interesting things in it. After downloading on a Windows 10 computer with net frame 3.5 I believe when I tried opening the .lua and the other one nothing can up what am I doing wrong I also just put on desktop since it said put where ever thank you in advance

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did it ever happen? :p If so where should i look?
this is ancient, it happen and become old and died XD
you should look in the user settings to customize the bg of all or each single slot in the hotbar :p