• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] EC Custmomized GUI

Orion_Starlight

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi,

My question is to anyone that has created a customized GUI in EC. Is there a way to modify the graphics settings through a customized GUI. To be specific, Slasher of Veils does a white flash over the screen which lags my EC client. Is there a way through a customized GUI or setting to toggle that graphics setting, to get rid of the white flash or to modify any effects or animations from a monster? Or has this question been addressed in another thread?

Thank you

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi,

My question is to anyone that has created a customized GUI in EC. Is there a way to modify the graphics settings through a customized GUI. To be specific, Slasher of Veils does a white flash over the screen which lags my EC client. Is there a way through a customized GUI or setting to toggle that graphics setting, to get rid of the white flash or to modify any effects or animations from a monster? Or has this question been addressed in another thread?

Thank you
No, that is not possible. I think they added a setting to remove those particle effects altogether. Maybe try this.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Orion,

You are only able to customize game graphics and animations on CC client using illegal 3rd party programs at your own risk. Changing in-game graphics on EC is impossible.