• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Easy way to move stuff from one container to another?

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
I have a large crate on my front steps that I drop loot into and every so often I take everything out of it and sort through it and put the stuff in other containers in my house. I was wondering if there was a quick way that my blue beetle first of all could just take all stuff in the crate. Then put all stuff into another container in my house.

I probably can do this with the EC.

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
EC has something called a loot bag that you can right click corpses and move stuff too. By default your loot bag can only be a container in your backpack... but with a small change to the EC lua scripts you can make your loot bag any container, including trash cans, secure boxes, vendors, and maybe pets (never tested that).

There is also an auto loot all feature on each container gump that will move all items from that container to your loot bag. At least there is in my version of EC - I can't remember what is in the vanilla EC any longer.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
To change your lootbag temporarily you can just type
Code:
/script Interface.LootBoxID = 1234567
in your chat window. You just need the ID of your target container. Behind all that are calls to
Code:
MoveItemToContainer(sourceId, amount, targetId)
which is a EC builtin function.