• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Easy Gold Saturday 6-10-17

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Saturday’s Easy Gold!​

Be sure to have your ears on at UORadio.com for a fun filled day of adventure, laughs this Saturday. It's a double header with twice the fun at Find the DJ on Europa and Napa, both being followed by Deal no Deal. Find the DJ is where you are paid on the spot, 2 million gold to the first player to find the DJ, and 200k to all that arrive before he moves to a new place. All clues are given in game in general chat as well as on the Air at UORadio.com. For those not to familiar with the geography of the lands of UO this is a good way to learn the lands. And get some gold there to better equip your char for future events on those shards.

Deal no Deal is based on the TV game, with an ever increasing Jackpot that is currently capped at 200million, The last big winner I believe was from Sonoma, Darkstar I think was her name, there been a few close wins, but nothing to meet that 200 million win. For players on Siege that request to be paid on Siege you only get 10% of any winning at Deal no Deal. But even at 10% that is still a lot of Gold for a Siege Player.

Find the DJ & WIN!!! on EUROPA 06/10/17 5-6pm UK (11am CDT)

WIN Millions!! on EUROPA shard 06/10/17 Deal no Deal 6pm UK 12pm CDT

Find the DJ & WIN!!! on NAPA VALLEY 06/10/17 5-6pm CDT

WIN Millions!! on NAPA VALLEY shard 06/10/17 6-7pm CDT

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
(Player Event) - [Jun 17, 2017] DEAL or NO DEAL & MORE!! (SONOMA)
(Player Event) - [Jun 17, 2017] Find the DJ & Win!! (SONOMA)

This Saturday on Sonoma 17 June 2017

Be sure to have your ears on at UORadio.com for a fun filled day of adventure, laughs this Saturday. It's a double header with twice the fun at Find the DJ on Sonoma, being followed by Deal no Deal. Find the DJ is where you are paid on the spot, 2 million gold to the first player to find the DJ, and 200k to all that arrive before he moves to a new place. All clues are given in game in general chat as well as on the Air at UORadio.com. For those not to familiar with the geography of the lands of UO this is a good way to learn the lands. And get some gold there to better equip your char for future events on those shards.

Deal no Deal is based on the TV game, with an ever increasing Jackpot that is currently capped at 200million, The last big winner I believe was from Sonoma, Darkstar I think was her name, there been a few close wins, but nothing to meet that 200 million win. For players on Siege that request to be paid on Siege you only get 10% of any winning at Deal no Deal. But even at 10% that is still a lot of Gold for a Siege Player.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Saturday’s Easy Gold!​

Be sure to have your ears on at UORadio.com for a fun filled day of adventure, laughs this Saturday. Its a double header with twice the fun at Find the DJ on Chesapeake, followed by Deal no Deal. Find the DJ is where you are paid on the spot, 2 million gold to the first player to find the DJ, and 200k to all that arrive before he moves to a new place. All clues are given in game in general chat as well as on the Air at UORadio.com. For those not to familiar with the geography of the lands of UO this is a good way to learn the lands. And get some gold there to better equip your char for future events on those shards.

Find the DJ & WIN!!! on Chesapeake 5-6pm CDT

WIN Millions!! on Chesapeake shard 06/24/17 6-7pm CDT

This Saturday marks the 10th Anniversary of Deal no Deal, and a special show is planned for the shard where it all started ten years ago. Games, prizes, so turn on your ears, listen live at UORadio.com and come have some fun on the shard where it all started!