• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Easy Gold for New Players or just someone whos broke :P

I

imported_JoO

I have a very simple task for anyone who may be looking to make some easy money. Go to tokuno - Homare-Jima and kill Gamans gather their horns I will pay 300 gold per horn in any quantity these are very easy to kill and would be a good way for any new people or anyone starting new here to make some easy gold. You can skin them for 15 leather hides too which sell well. If you are interested simply ICQ me at 280233744 when you have some to sell me.
Thanks.

G

<blockquote><hr>

hmmmm havn't pvp'd someone who has used one of those in a long time... if your using it for that it will be pretty interesting to see

[/ QUOTE ]They are for a strong box quest, sometimes you get some really nice stuff from the quests.