• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Easter Potted Plant - Dark Blue Hue

Lady Sylph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'm looking to buy the two dark blue Easter plants small and large size in this shade 1689379375485.png

not be confused with the 1462 hue 1689379240603.png either on Atlantic or Legends.

Can message me here or ICQ 757858184.

Attachments

Lady Sylph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Is it from Easter? My understanding was that there are only 17 colors. I have all of them but I don't have one that color of blue.

There were 18 total from 2015, that dark blue hue was my absolute favorite so I never forgot it after I let my house decay with it inside :(

Easter 2015 - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia

I don't have the unmarked up Easter plant picture but here is the one I had that kept track of what I already bought, can't event remember where I grabbed that picture from. I also only remember it was 18 because I had them lined up in my old 18x18 and they reached from the front step to the very last block at the back of the house had to design it a certain way just to make sure they were all in a row lol.

1689384189504.png

Miss Twilight Eyes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So the person I bought my "full collection" from was going off of UO Guide then, sniff. I tried looking up all of the old 2015 easter threads and photos and links are all no good anymore.

That page you linked claims 16 + 2 rare but then their actual page with the colors is only 15 + 2 rare.

Lady Sylph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
So the person I bought my "full collection" from was going off of UO Guide then, sniff. I tried looking up all of the old 2015 easter threads and photos and links are all no good anymore.

That page you linked claims 16 + 2 rare but then their actual page with the colors is only 15 + 2 rare.
Yeah I’m kicking myself because when I came back a few years ago someone had a true full set for sale for pretty cheap on VS and I passed it up thinking I’d be able to find them all easy separately later. Now it seems no one knows that dark blue ever existed lol.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Around that time the Abyssal hue was definitely being bought and sold as one of the rare hues. Are we saying that it was a normal hue?

Lady Sylph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Around that time the Abyssal hue was definitely being bought and sold as one of the rare hues. Are we saying that it was a normal hue?
No I’m not saying it was considered a rare hue, that’s not my picture it’s someone else’s. Not sure why they put them in that order. I’ve been trying to find one for a while to hue check in game but haven’t seen one in anyone's house (maybe one person is hoarding that hue lol), I think the hue might be 1282 or 98 though.

Here's collection I currently have of the 17 of 18 Easter 2015 potted plants since there doesn't seem to be any pictures really online when you search. Or at least seems hard to find them.
UOEaster2015Plants.jpg

Last edited:

Lady Sylph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
@Lady Sylph do you know the hue of the other blue? I too have only the 17 or 18 if it exists.
Unfortunately I can't find the Hue information anywhere, I tried looking around different houses to see if anyone had any on display but haven't seen any in game yet since I first came back a couple years ago and a full set was on vendor search. I thought maybe it might be hue 1282 but not 100% sure on that since I can't find one to use the hue tool on.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

There are only 17 colors.

that picture you posted looks like it's from a freeshard

1700661579625.png

I know we don't have pink ferrets ;)

So you are on a futile quest for a plant that doesn't exist I think.

Last edited:

Lady Sylph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran

There are only 17 colors.

that picture you posted looks like it's from a freeshard

View attachment 149600

I know we don't have pink ferrets ;)

So you are on a futile quest for a plant that doesn't exist I think.
That image is just the only one I happened to find when I went searching to replace my lost set.

This is coming from the UO Guide site, not a random player made shard Easter 2015 - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia " There are two types of Potted Plant, each with 2 rare hues and 16 other hues. " They were Easter squirrels that were pink not ferrets.

1700670757722.png

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yes, but if you look at the TWO links I posted...there are only 17. I think someone mis-typed because I remember collecting all of them and that's all there is.

1700674495294.png

This is the list from UO Guide....only 17 listed, so again I do believe someone mis-typed and was supposed to say 2 rare hues and 15 others.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I could totally be wrong lol. It's been awhile since those came out, the pictures I had are on my old computer so I will have to see if I can fire that dinosaur back up to see what I have but all the research I have done since reading this thread leads me to believe there are only 17.

It's like that mandala effect! Makes ya crazy!