• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Easter Event Announcement - "A friend of purple rabbit"

EM Asiantam

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Hello all,

we are happy to announce our easter event will start from noon (JST), sunday, Apr. 24 in both Yamato and Sakura shards.
Come meet a purple bunny at Lycaeum (Tram & Fel)!

Here's an event fiction (sorry, Japanese only)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
こんにちは、皆さん。

2011年イースターイベントが4月24日(日)日本時間正午に大和、桜で開始されます。
ライキューム(トラメル/フェルッカ同時開催)にいる紫色のウサギに会いに来てね!

イベントフィクションはこちら

R

ruka

Tamさん こんにちは

初めて参加するイースターイベントなので楽しみです!

EM Asiantam

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Hi ruka,

We've got started!
We hope you all are enjoying the event.
Everybody please feel free to leave comments here!

はじまりましたね!
楽しんでいただければ幸いです。
皆さん、遠慮なくコメントを残してくださいね!

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Update*
I figured out the quest with some help from a rune library. VERY COOL MAZE!!! :)

Hi EM Asiantam!
Does the rabbit and/or Edward accept English key words? I've tried just about everything I can think of based on the storyline/fiction (I had Google translate it to English for me). I gave the rabbit something and got him to respond but I couldn't understand what he said except for "Edward". I have been talking to Edward since yesterday but can't get him to reply to anything. I see him responding to Japanese key words so I'm hoping I'm on the right track, just not the right language. Thanks for any help,
~ NDM

EM Asiantam

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Hello Nine Dark Moons,

welcome to Yamato EM Forum!
I apologize this event is Japanese only.
I promise you to prepare for English keywords from next time...
Okay soooo this time I will put some hints for English speaking players hereunder. =)
The most important keywords which transfer you to the final locations will be English. However on the way you will be required keywords in Japanese, so you may just go and follow the story indicated as follows:-

1)
At the beginning, players will be split into two (2) groups depending on items brought to “Edward”, bread or wine as his body or blood.
2)
Players who have brought bottle of wines to Edward will be sent to Yew winery to meet “Nestor the Wine Worker”. Nestor will talk about a grape seed as a symbol of life. To learn more about it, players will be suggested from Nestor to forward a grape bunch to “Tiffany the Elder Fairy” at Hedge Maze.
3)
“Tiffany the Elder Fairy” will say she wishes to give rewards substitute to grape bunches but a key for safe box is missing. Tiffany suggests that players can open the safe box with a password. Hints for password have been included in the conversations with those NPCs so far. You got 1 from (E)dward, 4, 2 and 6 from...? 6, 2, 1 and 7 from...?
Did you get the keyword? Then just yell it!
4)
Players who have brought breads to Edward will be sent to “Jam the Cook” at Skara Brae. Jam comes to know that players have been sent from Edward who is in fear of death. Jam will tell players about an origin of life and ask them to choose a chicken or an egg (the chicken-and-egg question).
5)
Players who selected “Chicken” will be sent to “Billy the Farmer” at Jhelom, who suggests players to return their way to “Jam the cook”.
(It's a wrong way! :p)
6)
Players who selected “egg” will be suggested from Jam to look for the “nest”. Go and find a right nest and just yell “egg”! If the nest is the right one, you will be transferred! =)

I hope this will be a help.

Good luck!!!

*Update*
I figured out the quest with some help from a rune library. VERY COOL MAZE!!! :)

Hi EM Asiantam!
Does the rabbit and/or Edward accept English key words? I've tried just about everything I can think of based on the storyline/fiction (I had Google translate it to English for me). I gave the rabbit something and got him to respond but I couldn't understand what he said except for "Edward". I have been talking to Edward since yesterday but can't get him to reply to anything. I see him responding to Japanese key words so I'm hoping I'm on the right track, just not the right language. Thanks for any help,
~ NDM

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOW that's awesome EM Asiantam!!! Thank you so much!!! I did hand the Easter Bunny a carrot which is what got him to talk to me, but I did not figure out what to hand Edward. I have since found the nest and yelled "Egg!" just in time to not die, and to discover your very cool maze!!! I love the maze - I love that some wrong choices bounce you backwards instead of forwards - so clever! That really screwed me up until I realized what was happening :)
I super appreciate your assistance in translating the quest into English! As I'm sure other English speaking players will :)
Thanks!!!

EM Asiantam

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Hello again Nine Dark Moons,

I'm glad to hear that you have had fun with our event!
Hope you can get another keyword soon and enjoy it as well!

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes, i have figured out the keyword for Tiffany's safe box and gotten a beautiful bonsai! thank you!

EM Asiantam

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Good! :thumbsup:
Thank you Nine Dark Moons for your reply.

All the other players are also welcome to post your opinions!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
よかった!
お返事をありがとう。

他の皆さんもご意見がありましたらどんどん投稿してくださいね!