• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Easter Eggcited! Contrats to Leawyn II ! Wiiner of EGG Castle!

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
upload_2017-4-6_19-13-26.png

Let's get EGGCITED!

When: Saturday 8th April until Monday 17th April.
Where: The EGG Castle - Ice Cove

Prize: 1,000,000 gps

easter-graphics-coloured-eggs-104251.gif

Well it is nearly Easter and to do something a little different Ice Cove Events is holding an Easter Egg Guessing Competition.

• Take the teleport from Coco's verandah to the EGG Castle. (The one with the little bunny on it.)
  • Come naked to avoid losing anything, all that is required is your good self and a LOT of patience.
  • Enter the house and 'simply' count the eggs, put your guess on the noticeboard.
  • Strategy: You may do a full considered count or take the popular 'stab in the dark' approach and just guess depending on your level of tolerance.
  • It is free to enter and all are welcome the house will remain open to the public for the entire period. :p
Example Eggs
upload_2017-4-6_19-47-30.png

Example of how to enter:
upload_2017-4-6_19-48-8.png

Rules:

• Only ONE guess per account. So count carefully. (you may also wish to use your individual character number in your post to ensure your character is not duplicated).
  • If you put two guesses on the board only the FIRST will count.
  • The winner of the Competition will be the individual who guesses the exact number of Eggs or in the event no-one gets the exact number then the individual closest to the exact number (over or under). If two or more people win then the prize will be divided equally.
  • To announce the winner, names and guesses will be posted here on Tuesday 18th April.

Directions to Coco's:

upload_2017-4-6_19-49-20.png

Jump on this port with the bunny to take you across to the EGG Castle!

upload_2017-4-6_19-50-0.png

Good Luck all and may you all have a great Easter!

Please let your friends/guildmates know about this easy comp if they don't read stratics!​

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The EGG Castle was demolished and the following is the result:

The Guesses:

530 _ Pinball Wizard
552 _ Delores Duende
601 _ Baby Doll
1000 _ Tanager
2152_Axtonz (-48)
2200 WINNING NUMBER OF EGGS
2218 _ Leawyn II <---------- WINNER! (+18)

3129 _ Chumlee (+929)

upload_2017-4-18_17-41-48.png

Congats to Leawyn! Yell out in GC to collect your million !
Axtonz yell me too!

Last edited:

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
May the best egg-counter win!

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
So excited I can barely stop from breaking out of my shell :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The EGG Caste is now open! Somehow I think the 'stab in the dark' strategy will be the preferred method, but we shall see! Take a screenie when you are there and post your guess and any comment on the noticeboard.

Don't forget to go naked so you don't lose anything or if you are into PVP then take your chances. I would prefer any PVP to stay outside, out of courtesy, but that will be up to anyone there.

1 million gold is up for grabs, and egg counts will be posted here. Even I do not know the count, it will be done when I demolish the castle and the eggs are packed into the moving crate! Good luck all you have until Easter Sunday (17th) to get your counts in.

The teleport pad at Coco's (with the bunny) will take you too and from the Castle.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So far only one person can count! Easy million up for grabs, free to have a guess! :p

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Closes at the end of Easter Monday, dont forget to go have a guess.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Last day, must say am serioulsy disappointed at how few people even wanna guess. Someone will get a mil for a few seconds of their time. Maybe everyone is just rich :p

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Oh I know I loved it. It was funny to try and count them

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Didnt know if the one ones on roof and water fountain were counted but I added them in just in case

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well, my guess is that there´s *insert number* eggs on the bottom floor. That´s how far I got.
I intended to count the rest as well but then the "out of sight, out of mind" thing happened. :(

Last edited:

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
still have a few hours to count, finishes midnight easter monday. (I am having problems figuring out the day/time lol. Think it is 6pm Easter Monday on the west cost usa right now, so say 6 hours to go!

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Oh, I thought it was Tuesday today heh.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Love this, wish I could find one like this in real life!!!!

I posted on board, I took a wild guess of 600 +1 (Egg spelled out on roof) = 601

Thank you for hosting this event MissEcho :heart:

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes looking at the result only one person actually 'counted' I think, lol, the rest took the 'stab in the dark' approach! Still gratz to Axtonz, seems you have a very competative streak! Yell out in GC for me to deliver your prize!

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Congratulations to Axtonz!

Was the 2218 guess disqualified?

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Thank you thank you. I love competing. I love things like this and do this stuff in real life with my kids :)

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I do hope this doesn't deter people from trying to compete and win in these

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congratulations to Axtonz!

Was the 2218 guess disqualified?
Acutally my mistake, I seemed to of missed that entry but just rechecked the board and yes that is there! Absolutely no idea how that happened.

upload_2017-4-19_13-19-13.png

I will amend the above and looks like YOU win! , sorry Axtonz :(

I will pay both the mil due to my mistake. Glad I kept the noticeboard.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Passed the Million to Tanager this morning while kiling bunnies :)

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for the donation - I am going to add part of it it to the Spring Hunt prizes and the rest to procuring supplies :)