• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Easter egg hunt - be on the lookout!

T

Trevelyan

See pic - saw the bunny run through Vesper, and after him was an egg - heard other people have found them too

So far i've found 4 different names, all different colours -

A brightly coloured egg found on Europa - 2009
Spring is in the air, Easter is here! Europa - 2009
A cracked egg found on Europa - 2009
With love... from the Easter Bunny. Europa - 2009

Anyone else found others?

Attachments

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I met the bunny, and 'cos Heidi was in wolf form, I had to promise not to eat him

T

Tak

Whee i found a golden one and while using KR it looks like a citrus fruit...lol

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have found 2 and both say 'The Easter Bunny was here - Europa - 2009

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I met Trevelyan in Britain and he gave me one of his eggs! A green one , exactly like the one I accidently ate earlier today. Saved my day:danceb:

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fluff again exploits linguisic inadequacy of americophone obscenity filter!
Will Petra act to teach it proper English profanity?

An expectant public awaits the spectacle of Mrs Fyde typing British rudery into the filter.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The profanity filter is site-wide, not just UO, I don't have access to it

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could you, at least, ask the Stratics Gods to impliment the NHB filters on Europa just for one day.

That would be fun. (but not nearly as much fun as putting NHB posting rules onto UHall.)

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An expectant public awaits the spectacle of Mrs Fyde typing British rudery into the filter.
Am I the only one who remembers Petra responding to something I said with a Welshist tirade, which was blocked by the filters....

Hmmmmm.... What was her response? Oooh, I remember: It referred to "Offas' long mound of earth"... which the 'merkin filter interpreted as "lady-types who do odd things", and thus censored our dearest Mod.

;);)

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hihihi...

There is a very famous brass band which cannot use its own name in the US because "Very dark canal or other digging" is interpreted as "odd lady type persons of colour".

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heheh, sorry fluffi, no can do. If you remember, nhb is not publicly viewable, you have to sign to say you're old enough to read there.
Could we move the babble back to the babble thread now please? This thread is supposed to be about Easter egg hunting.