• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

East Coast Cities Down

P

philw1

maybe we can get a response here since not getting any in Server Outages

S

Synful_Roccia

Yeah, seems we complain about this all the time and NOONE listens!!! Every tuesday for 2 months now the cities are down and it's getting old! Letta mentioned it to Luc last tuesday and he said he didn't know that this was happening. It came back up right after that.

P

philw1

yeah he is so full of it since I mentioned it a month ago in the pub and they said they didn't know it was happening then too.

P

princesshart

for as long as i can remember they take my money every month and dont bother to give me acess to the game on tuesdays. i am beginning to think they want us all to say we had enough and cancel our accounts. 4 tuesdays a month roughly 7 cents a day to play. so every month they should credit us 28cents way i see it lol..
if ea land is gonna be this way im not sure i'm staying ... they just got their money 3 days ago and i still can't get in .....

M

MandiK

<blockquote><hr>

for as long as i can remember they take my money every month and dont bother to give me acess to the game on tuesdays. i am beginning to think they want us all to say we had enough and cancel our accounts. 4 tuesdays a month roughly 7 cents a day to play. so every month they should credit us 28cents way i see it lol..
if ea land is gonna be this way im not sure i'm staying ... they just got their money 3 days ago and i still can't get in .....

[/ QUOTE ]

28 cents...lol...

G

<blockquote><hr>

yeah he is so full of it since I mentioned it a month ago in the pub and they said they didn't know it was happening then too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you see Luc in the pub at the time this was brought up? You say "he is" then you say "they". Who are you talking about? Luc is a he not a they. Because one of the devs may be aware of something does not mean they all are. It is not nice to call someone a liar. Luc is very rarely in the pub. I would bet he was not present that day a month ago.

G

<blockquote><hr>

4 tuesdays a month roughly 7 cents a day to play. so every month they should credit us 28cents way i see it lol..

[/ QUOTE ]

7 cents a day? Where can I get that deal?

M

MandiK

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

4 tuesdays a month roughly 7 cents a day to play. so every month they should credit us 28cents way i see it lol..

[/ QUOTE ]

7 cents a day? Where can I get that deal?

[/ QUOTE ]

:snickers: